Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaders debate,whose ahead ?

Oct 25, 2003
call me INSANE but there's just something likeable about brown.......i can't quite put my finger on it, but he just seems so DOWN all the time that i feel sorry for him

a mate of mine worked in the labour call centre and brown came in.......he said that he was REALLY funny and charismatic, nothing like how he comes across in the media

must just be the pressure or something, the poor little LAMB

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Clegg is doing well. However, his name sounds like something you'd find in the gusset of your undies after following through during a wet fart. As in, "christ, that was a wet one. It feels like I've got a clegg in me pants."

Oct 25, 2003
Clegg's comfortable in the knowledge he can say what he wants cos he'll never win

yep, exactly why i take everything he says with a pinch o'salt

he could just say "yeah, so, we're gonna pay everyones rent and mortgages for EVER"

he'd never have to actually DO it

he's a decent speaker, yeah, but remember he can just say "yeah, the lot who are in charge are shit", and "the lot that are supposed to be keeping them in check are shit" and get away with it......what have the lib dems done wrong? not much cos they don't have the power to do it

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
call me INSANE but there's just something likeable about brown.......i can't quite put my finger on it, but he just seems so DOWN all the time that i feel sorry for him

a mate of mine worked in the labour call centre and brown came in.......he said that he was REALLY funny and charismatic, nothing like how he comes across in the media

must just be the pressure or something, the poor little LAMB

He's a cock and an unelected Prime Minister that was forced upon the country. Time to go.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
how is he a cock though? it's not really his fault that he's unelected (technically not true)

sure, he's not great at his job.......doesn't mean he's a BAD MAN though

I think he's actually a good guy. ( doesn't mean I agree with him though )

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
thats because he's got a posh voice Harty.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
Cameron seems very plastic to me - Clegg has surprised and impressed me and Gordon is doing ok.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
no-one has ever been elected as prime minister in our history - this is BRITAIN not the USA :US:

How many people will vote for a leader of a party because they like them or come across well or appeal to them for some reason? A fair few I bet. Blair the king of spin with Campbell advising him pulled the wool over millions of peoples lives, Brown is even worse. They all lie, but Blair followed by Brown have told the biggest most damaging Porkies ever. For Dr Kelly, Iraq invasion, military funding etc, I will personally never believe him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Clegg was found out with the defence question. A definate own goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here