[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've got a funny feeling we're going to thump them 0 - 5

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't really get why people think he should predict us to win more because he's an ex-player. ???

Nothing to do with ex player - he predicts us to get about 20 points a season which is MENTAL!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
LAWRO'S PREDICTION

Norwich might see this game as the start of a run of winnable fixtures, but there is a reason they are in the mess they are in. They don't create enough chances and they are too easy to play through.

Brighton were turned over by Manchester United on Tuesday, but this is an opportunity for them to take another big step towards survival and take a lot of pressure off their run-in.

They will know all of that, which is why I think they will go to Carrow Road for a win.

Prediction: 1-2

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
He has has second from bottom based on his wisdom over the season.

Seems based on his prediction and actual he only has loose knowledge of 1st and 2nd and the battle for 8th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
I have have had a bad feeling about this game all week, now Lawro has just compounded it. FFS why couldn't he have just stuck to the game plan and have us losing and all those around us winning like he normally does. :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to his prediction for us playing his favourite team. Three clear goals to Pool is my prediction of his prediction

Edit - beaten to it!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So he's predicted us to lose to Liverpool (he used to play for them, you know)?

Well, knock me over with a feather! Where do I go to register the fact that I'm outraged?

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Here he goes again "I still think Brighton will stay up, but that will be down to other teams' results rather than their own" F**kstick

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Lawro does this on purpose, he wants us to win hence he puts it out there we’re shite... it’s his way of winding our players up...

At least, I like to think it is.

It would wind me up, especially the barbed ‘other results’ comment.

Clever Lawro, 1-3 to us :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here