Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Our fixture list looks ominous and if I didn't support us I'd have us down for 18th, maybe 19th. I wish they'd called an end to the season.

There are several types of people often described as full, half, or even empty...

However we can't really put you in any of those categories, so we have to invent a new one..... :lolol:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 248

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Our fixture list looks ominous and if I didn't support us I'd have us down for 18th, maybe 19th. I wish they'd called an end to the season.

Although our fixtures are tough, other teams down among the dead men have just as tough. Watford have probably the best run in, bit, still have Leicester , Chelsea, Arsenal, and City. West Ham have a lot of stinkers, Wolves, Spurs, Chelsea, Mancs, and 3 big 6 pointers. Bournemouth have Wolves, the Mancs, Spurs Leicester, City, and Everton,and Villas remaining fixtures are nearly as bad as ours, Chelsea,Wolves, Liverpool, Mancs, Everton, Arsenal, so, it's not as bad as it looks for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Although our fixtures are tough, other teams down among the dead men have just as tough. Watford have probably the best run in, bit, still have Leicester , Chelsea, Arsenal, and City. West Ham have a lot of stinkers, Wolves, Spurs, Chelsea, Mancs, and 3 big 6 pointers. Bournemouth have Wolves, the Mancs, Spurs Leicester, City, and Everton,and Villas remaining fixtures are nearly as bad as ours, Chelsea,Wolves, Liverpool, Mancs, Everton, Arsenal, so, it's not as bad as it looks for us.

Exactly and we are the best placed with replacement players of a similar quality. We have probably used more players by choice than any of the other relegation candidates. Villa are fecked if Grealish gets injured. We are in a good position all things considered but yes we could easily go down :shrug:

Not forgetting points in the bag and the best goal difference currently

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Exactly and we are the best placed with replacement players of a similar quality. We have probably used more players by choice than any of the other relegation candidates. Villa are fecked if Grealish gets injured. We are in a good position all things considered but yes we could easily go down :shrug:

Personally, I think it may come down to our superior goal difference, Which is worth another point.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lawro predicted the final table for the bottom 6 last week. To my utter astonishment, (not), he had us finishing 2nd bottom :rolleyes:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

I have posted this before, but will post it again.

Matching up like for like games in the various run ins

TheRunIn.png

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I saw Sports Team play at a gig I was at once. They were ******* awful.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know what the points total is so far that Lawro has predicted us to have?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Have you been counting?
Poor quips aside, I'm actually surprised that it's that high. I'd imagine he's predicted us to finish bottom on the basis of his game-by-game predictions. And I'd also wager that this season isn't the first one that he's had us down for relegation.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Have you been counting?
Poor quips aside, I'm actually surprised that it's that high. I'd imagine he's predicted us to finish bottom on the basis of his game-by-game predictions. And I'd also wager that this season isn't the first one that he's had us down for relegation.

One thing I’m pretty certain on is that we’ve probably not won a game he’s predicted us to win..bar say maybe one

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
23. And still 23 after tonight’s 2-0 loss...

That really is ridiculous isn’t it! Piss poor from an ex player too - I think he did similar last season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lawro predicting Burnley 2 Watford 1 - bloody kiss of death!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here