Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laugh at other teams' new kit thread.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The good news is that mums of Leicester fans will be able to recreate this seasons away kit by simply bleaching last season's effort and then bunging it in the wash with big load of pastel coloured bras and undercrackers.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
edna krabappel said:
leicester.JPG

Leicester's aforementioned "Fosse Gold" away kit.

Gold or grey, you decide....

Clearly grey...., isn't it Aresnal's old away kit?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Of course kits today are very tame compared to the heady days of the early to mid nineties, a time when kit designers everywhere seemed to lose total control. A time when no colour combination was too garish, no design too outlandish. When huge blocks of colours slapped all over shirts were a thing to be marvelled at. When sponsors like VIRGIN and NOBO could be splashed over the front of shirts with no shame at all. When no material was too poor.

Classics like:

Chelsea Grey and Orange away kit
Nottingham Forest Yellow with huge black tree outlines
Notts County Tartan away kit
Huddersfield Towns vomit inducing away kit
The infamous Arsenal "Bruised Banana" away kit

Check out some of the beauties on display here;
http://www.footballshirtcentral.com/Football_Shirt_Articles_Hall_Of_Shame.shtml

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Either way, it's truly crap.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wolves attempt to ruin what should be a classic kit
Wolves.JPG

And Ipswich's grim away shirt
Ipswich.JPG

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
edna krabappel said:
Wolves attempt to ruin what should be a classic kit
Wolves.JPG
This bloke is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen on a football field.

And that includes Ian Dowie.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Think it's Joleon Lescott.

Wait until you see the crater face of Antonio Cassano when Italy next play though...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
See what I mean? Quite like that Roma shirt, but not at all sure what the spots on the shoulders are. Perhaps they're to match Cassano's face?

:lolol:

Another new outfit here, which Teddy Sheringham is *apparently* considering at the moment.

Hull.JPG

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i like the new arsenal one. liverpools is pointless as its the same but with a white patch under the arm! man utds is there 24th in 12 years!!!:ohmy:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I think the Brentford one looks quite cool especially what they have done with the sponsor to form the St George Cross for St George Construction.

I take it our kit will still be made by Errea who I like. They also have an excellent habit of sometimes putting small international flags on the backs of the shirts just below the collar/neck-line. Middlesbrough have the English flag and I saw the Iceland flag on the back of their shirt on TV recently.

Also, what is all this about no club badge on the home shirt?!?!?!?

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Lisbon-Worthing BHA

Last edited:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
They are both nice. Cheers.

Yeah, we should have a St George cross on the back under collar. We have a flag on the side of the yellow one already...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I like the Brentford one too, would be proud to wear that if I were a fan of them, which but for a twist of fate and my parents moving to Sussex when I was 5 I probably would be.

The Norwich one made me laugh, it isn't bad for an away top but why the hell are they sponsored by Lotus, surely Bernard Matthews would have been more appropriate as they will be stuffed by Christmas.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Gully said:

The Norwich one made me laugh, it isn't bad for an away top but why the hell are they sponsored by Lotus, surely Bernard Matthews would have been more appropriate as they will be stuffed by Christmas.

boom boom

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That Arsenal home one is quite nice, I've never liked their away colours though.

Anyone know if Arry's plucky Pompey will be unveiling a new kit to pay for the inflated wages of their next ageing superstar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here