Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laugh at other teams' new kit thread.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Laugh at other teams' new kit thread.

Easy 10 said:
One team ALWAYS has an elephant on its shirt. Spotters Badge to anyone who knows which team.
coventry

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
good to see Hummell and their wacky chevrons making a come back to the shirt scene

Class shirt was the halved shirts as worn by Cov, Saints, Villa (a) and Denmark around 1986.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Doh too slow...

Anyway, we shouldn't laugh just yet, we haven't seen our new Dick Knight designed kit with NO club badge yet have we?... And we probably wont until Christmas.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's on Coventry's badge Crabtree.

In Wayne Rooney's case, the elephant is planned to be lifesize....

I'm not saying we're laughing at all the kits, some of them are ok. It's just interesting to see them at this stage.

Perhaps I'll change the name of the thread to "critical appraisal of other teams' new kits" :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Spotters badges all round then, but the biggest one to Shelton.
Coventry it is. What a f***ing stupid club emblem.

:jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That new Bolton top will make everyone look like they've got MAN BREASTS. Which most Bolton fans probably already have anyway, but you don't want to draw attention to it, do you.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Norwich are sponsored by Lotus . . .the Coolest Car manufacturer ever. now that is class . . . . .even the team colours are the same as the COlin Chapman badge.

I sincerely hope TVR don't sponsor Blackpool . . .that could permanently tarnish another great british Marque

maybe Morgan could sponsor Portsmouth . . .theyre both old and decrepit living in another century :lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
zefarelly said:
Norwich are sponsored by Lotus . . .the Coolest Car manufacturer ever. now that is class . . . . .even the team colours are the same as the COlin Chapman badge.

Yeah, but they've f***ed it up by writing "Lotus Cars" beneath the badge, wasting space.

Imagine how big the logo could be without that.

*Waits for someone to come back with the maximum size allowed by the FA *

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I always find Liverpool kits incredibly uninspiring. Every (rightly) has a pop at Man Ure for their kit shenanigans but Liverpool seem to just make tweaks virtually every season and the new kit looks much the same and as dull as the previous season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wozza said:
No more stupid than three lions.

When did YOU last see a lion walking around the streets of England?
OK, so when did you last see a SEAGU....

I'll leave it there.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Everton will have elephants on their shirts thanks to a Thai beer

Ah Chang. 660ml of 6.4% gorgeousness.

:drink: :drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
zefarelly said:

I sincerely hope TVR don't sponsor Blackpool . . .that could permanently tarnish another great british Marque

nah there currently sponsored by PRICEBUSTERS :lolol:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Check out Leicester's new away kit. It's in "Fosse Gold" apparently, looks like a kind of dull grey to me.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
I always find Liverpool kits incredibly uninspiring. Every (rightly) has a pop at Man Ure for their kit shenanigans but Liverpool seem to just make tweaks virtually every season and the new kit looks much the same and as dull as the previous season.

Agree totally.

I know there's only so much you can do with red, red and red, but they are without fail uninspiring. Even United and Arsenal do better, it must be said.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
zefarelly said:
Norwich are sponsored by Lotus . . .the Coolest Car manufacturer ever.

I know you own a Lotus Cortina but calling Lotus, the Coolest Car manufacturer ever is overplaying it a tad, unless you are referring to the wind the cars let in due to quality of their construction :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
leicester.JPG

Leicester's aforementioned "Fosse Gold" away kit.

Gold or grey, you decide....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here