Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Leicester tickets

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Due to a change in circumstances I can now go to the Leicester game, but cannot buy a ticket as cannot collect from Amex due to my location.

When I first rang our ticket office this morning for information, I was told they could sell me one for collection at Leicester, just like they do for when tix don't arrive in the post. I didn't buy then as there were others that may have wanted to come too.

When I ring back they now say they can't do this.

So do the 4 of us now travel and hope for POTG ? I know that usually in league 1 it always was POTG, but anyone know if it has been POTG at our other away matches so far this season ?

cheers all

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Due to a change in circumstances I can now go to the Leicester game, but cannot buy a ticket as cannot collect from Amex due to my location.

When I first rang our ticket office this morning for information, I was told they could sell me one for collection at Leicester, just like they do for when tix don't arrive in the post. I didn't buy then as there were others that may have wanted to come too.

When I ring back they now say they can't do this.

So do the 4 of us now travel and hope for POTG ? I know that usually in league 1 it always was POTG, but anyone know if it has been POTG at our other away matches so far this season ?

cheers all

I'm about to go there now to get mine. Do you want me to pick you up four for you and give me the money up there? PM me your fan numbers ASAP and I'll go get them.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
I'm about to go there now to get mine. Do you want me to pick you up four for you and give me the money up there? PM me your fan numbers ASAP and I'll go get them.

Cheers, PM sent

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. The away section holds c3000.
2. There's no way we'll sell 3000 in advance.
3. There's no way Leicester will turn away paying punters if they have empty seats to fill.

Despite that, I'm still having that slight "why didn't I buy tickets when I could" panic.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We were given an allocation of 2,400 , in the unlikely event these were all pre-sold this still leaves another 500+ seats available for POTG.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
OK, so the ticket office sent the tickets back yesterday. Nice of them to tell everybody. Every other game has had a 12:00 deadline the day before but not this one evidently. I have received a number of PMs today from exiles interested in getting tickets from the club shop rather than POTG.

I would certainly be willing to pick tickets up for any exiles for away games in the future, how many would be interested?

Oh and I can confirm that it will be POTG.

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
Just spoke to a girl I know in the ticket office and you can definitely pay on the day. There are 3250 seats allocated to away fans so it will not be a problem.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
OK, so the ticket office sent the tickets back yesterday. Nice of them to tell everybody. Every other game has had a 12:00 deadline the day before but not this one evidently. I have received a number of PMs today from exiles interested in getting tickets from the club shop rather than POTG.

I would certainly be willing to pick tickets up for any exiles for away games in the future, how many would be interested?

Oh and I can confirm that it will be POTG.

Kind, i'll keep you in mind for the future. Cheers.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
We too have spoken Leicester City Football Club Ticket Office and we can pay cash at the gate £27 each turnstiles 40 - 42.

Rang them earlier today before posting on here and they were not very helpful then.

Pantiini's offer to buy tickets in future may be worth considering as they are cheaper when bought from the club, and only 1 booking fee.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I have not received my Leicester tickets yet. Just spoke to the ticket office and i have to pick up dupicate's at Leicester. Bloody annoying as i ordered them last sunday!

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
You will get allocated seats but generally you can sit anywhere in your section in reality, like most away ends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here