Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Leicester tickets

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
My tickets that I bought on Monday still haven't arrived, and unless the postman shits the bed tonight I won't have them before I leave tomorrow, therefore need to call the ticket office on my way to Leicester for them to arrange duplicates. Brilliant :facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My tickets that I bought on Monday still haven't arrived, and unless the postman shits the bed tonight I won't have them before I leave tomorrow, therefore need to call the ticket office on my way to Leicester for them to arrange duplicates. Brilliant :facepalm:

I would do it this afternoon TBH , tomorrow morning maybe too late to sort it out.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Ah, good thread. I'm still not sure whether I'm going or not so was desperately keeping an eye on the official site to see if it was PotD. Only live in Luton, but am due to be in work for 1845. Google Map & The AA route planner suggest it's 1hr 30m but not sure if they take into account the 50mph restriction on the M1 past Milton Keynes. That's cutting it pretty fine for getting back and getting to work.

Or there's the train direct which leaves at 17:33 to Luton and takes an hour, but costs £34 - so £57 for the day out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here