Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Your academy didn't produce him though. Big difference.

In the context of this particular discussion it makes f*** all difference whatsoever. So Garvan didn't fancy it, because the player he was replacing wasn't produced by our academy? Riiiight. Good point.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Palace are now bragging about the fact they had to keep Owen Garvan?

Ok.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
In the context of this particular discussion it makes f*** all difference whatsoever. So Garvan didn't fancy it, because the player he was replacing wasn't produced by our academy? Riiiight. Good point.

You obviously haven't read the full thread then. Simster had a dig that we alsways sell our best young talent so i responded that at least we produce young talent. You then brought Bennett into the conversation as if to imply that you produced him...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't take the piss.

He attracted eight fans to the Meet the Players evening.

Actually - it was seven. One turned up to watch the football on the telly.

That last bit nearly made me cry with laughter. SUCH a noddy plastic club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You obviously haven't read the full thread then. Simster had a dig that we alsways sell our best young talent so i responded that at least we produce young talent. You then brought Bennett into the conversation as if to imply that you produced him...

He said you sell your best young talent. Nothing about 'producing'. Bennett was our best young talent.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A someone said previously, it's a shame we couldn't settle this argument, by referring to some sort of....points-based scheme over a season to PROVE who the better club is? Some sort of...LEAGUE TABLE?

Dunno...back to the drawing board...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Don't take the piss.

He attracted eight fans to the Meet the Players evening.

Actually - it was seven. One turned up to watch the football on the telly.
Does that figure include people who had tickets but didn't turn up?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
He said you sell your best young talent. Nothing about 'producing'. Bennett was our best young talent.

He meant players we produce and you know it, obviously referring to the likes of Watson, Routledge, Bostock and Moses being sold on to the Prem. He'll obviously deny this now and back you up though as i'm Palace!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here