Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Kick Off

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
As stated on the other thread, you played ONE more cup tie this eason than us. ONE.

Palace can trot this out all they like, but it patenty nonsense. Of course the ultimate result was painful, but the actual TRUTH of the matter is that Palace did f*** all for 70 minutes, and their fans were utterly silent until their first goal went it. Totally bossed it? Pathetic.

Fans silent? Did f** all for 70 mins? I can't take anything in your post serious after this comment. Joker

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Palace really are a noddy little selling club these days in a crap, ancient, half-empty ground. Perhaps we need to comparing ourselves with proper football clubs these days instead of Wigan's feeder club who will be South London's 3rd best team in a year's time playing the likes of Crawley Town.

:bla::yawn:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fans silent? Did f** all for 70 mins?

Rewrite history all you like chum. The truth is Palace barely created a single chance until Zaha's mis-hit found the corner after 70-odd mnutes.

Palace fans were unsurprisingly very loud at the end, but again - until the first goal nothing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Even league one Charlton get bigger crowds than you two bob Nigels.

We've got a couple more players who haven't made the grade this season. Get Dougie to call Gus if you fancy taking them off our hands for more than they're worth, yeah?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Even league one Charlton get bigger crowds than you two bob Nigels.

We've got a couple more players who haven't made the grade this season. Get Dougie to call Gus if you fancy taking them off our hands for more than they're worth, yeah?

Charlton were in the Prem for years during the 2000's so that's no disgrace.

Your 2nd comment, how ironic.. Let me remind you of Owen Garvan.... Remember him? Our 5th choice midfielder who turned you down to stay at the bigger club!

YiddoFox

Apr 25, 2012
Palace have tasted the top flight in the last 10 years where Brighton haven't soooooooooooooooooooooo ???:glare:

Charlton were in the Prem for years during the 2000's so that's no disgrace.

Your 2nd comment, how ironic.. Let me remind you of Owen Garvan.... Remember him? Our 5th choice midfielder who turned you down to stay at the bigger club!

Who the f*** is Owen Garvan?

And you bunch of tossers were in the Premiership for years aswell so it is a f***ing disgrace.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Let me remind you of Owen Garvan.... Remember him? Our 5th choice midfielder who turned you down to stay at the bigger club!

Garvan turned us down, when he met Gus and didn't get the assurances he wanted that he'd be first choice.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Garvan turned us down, when he met Gus and didn't get the assurances he wanted that he'd be first choice.

Is that fact or what you want to believe?! I'll go for the latter!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Who the f*** is Owen Garvan?

And you bunch of tossers were in the Premiership for years aswell so it is a f***ing disgrace.

Er, you got around 6000 every year before your new shiny stadium got erected (ohhhhh, errrrrr....)

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Hans is right. Garvan knows that half decent young players are always likely to be sold at Palace, so he should get the odd game there when they move on.

You never produce any decent young players to sell on so i wouldn't go giving it the biggun...Oh sorry, i forgot, Gareth Barry 15 years ago!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is that fact or what you want to believe?! I'll go for the latter!

As with all these things, its not fact unless you are Gus, Garvan or Garvan's agent, and were actually there.

The facts seem to be that the clubs agreed a fee, Garvan's people agreed terms, then Garvan met Gus to see where he stood, and didn't like what he was told.

"I barely get a game at Palace, can I come here instead"

"Of course. But you'll have to fight for your place, with Bridcutt, Dicker, Navarro, Sparrow, Harley, Forster-Caskey, Vincelot and Vicente"

"f*** that then. I'll stay where I am"

Er, you got around 6000 every year before your new shiny stadium got erected (ohhhhh, errrrrr....)

What the f*** has that got to do with Charlton being in the premiership you mong.

It was your argument, not mine.

p.s. FFP is coming to bite you bunch of cheating scum right on the arse, CPFC2010 will pull out because your "fans" cannot be arsed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You never produce any decent young players to sell on so i wouldn't go giving it the biggun...Oh sorry, i forgot, Gareth Barry 15 years ago!

Good point. Garvan was a possible replacement in the squad for Elliot Bennett. Wonder what happened to him?

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
As with all these things, its not fact unless you are Gus, Garvan or Garvan's agent, and were actually there.

The facts seem to be that the clubs agreed a fee, Garvan's people agreed terms, then Garvan met Gus to see where he stood, and didn't like what he was told.

"I barely get a game at Palace, can I come here instead"

"Of course. But you'll have to fight for your place, with Bridcutt, Dicker, Navarro, Sparrow, Harley, Forster-Caskey, Vincelot and Vicente"

"f*** that then. I'll stay where I am"

Dicker, Navarro, Sparrow, Harley, Forster-Caskey, Vincelot;

I'm sure he was quacking in his boots at the thought of these!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here