Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Late Kick Off

Bollocks isnt it. At least they're shit, lost and had someone sent off. Looking forward to catching Benno and Tommy on iPlayer tomorrow.

But it's still good watching the nigels lose!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
It's a fecking Palace love in on the London/South East version. ARGH.

Yep, have to watch that fat, ugly Palace prick make a dick of himself again. When he told Dougie Freedman on the pitch that he's Palace till he dies, was I the only person who screamed: "Well f*cking kill yourself then, you Palace c*nt!"

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
ARGHHHHH. I agree with all your above comments!! Was it me or did Mark Bright pronouce Calderon's first name as Indigo?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yep, have to watch that fat, ugly Palace prick make a dick of himself again. When he told Dougie Freedman on the pitch that he's Palace till he dies, was I the only person who screamed: "Well f*cking kill yourself then, you Palace c*nt!"

My sentiments entirely.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The South version with the boys was ok... only thing I couldn't understand were the red ribbons on the League 1 trophy?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Blimey, there are a lot putting a downer on this show. Although I do have the "proper" version here in BN1 with James Richardson. It's not going to win any awards but at least we still have regional footy shows.

I thought Tommy and Elliot came across very well. Elliot looked like he was trying very hard to be laid back - bless him. AnD who would have thought Tommy would be such a comedy genius. After a nervous start he came back with some funny banter about Steve Fletcher's skills tutorial and how the Amex is going to have the biggest pitch in the Football League. He also had a little dig at SCC for having five players in the PFA team. Rock on Tommy!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
how BIG is that trophy !!!! :eek:

Was on BBC South Today last night, it's HUGE. It's gone all European Cup sized, looking forward to getting our hands on that bad boy.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Trophy parade feature coming up.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
So you get a cup for coming second in the third division now do you. :down:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Some great Albion highlights in the end of season montage, and the final shot? A shot of the Amex with "Welcome Home Brighton", wicked :clap2:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Calderon and Murray in the team of the year, Gus the manager.

And to be fair they were only allowed to select a max of 2 players from a given team. They also said Greer, and Bennett were very hard to have to leave out because of this rule.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Us being the last word on the last program really made me smile and that shot they have coming from the 'deans, cresting over the hill and seeing the stadium is magical. LKO has really started to grow on me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here