Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last Game Pitch Invasion

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I wouldn't think so as there will be a large plastic platform with several sweaty men in stripey shirts holding up a big metal flowerpot in the middle of the pitch

Something like this.........
MickyAdams_468x344.jpg

or
_40215313_cullip200_getty.jpg

Yep, all being well we will be presented with the League 1 trophy after the game so they will try and stop us getting on the pitch immediately after the final whistle...What happens once the lap of honour has died though is anyone's guess!!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Face it, It's the last ever game at Withdean, We should be promoted by then or on that day, It's party time, on the pitch we go.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Me. l give a shit. If the lads have just won us promotion isnt it right we applaud them and all celebrate together?. Invading the pitch is a totally poiintless exercise for anyone over the age of 12 years old.

Me too. Pitch invasions spoil it for the majority of fans who would like to applaud the players' achievements - especially if it's a promotion year.

Players generally hate it too. If they've had a good season, maybe they'd rather not have people ripping their kit off, trying to get their boots etc... sometimes they'd like to keep that stuff for themselves or their own kids. They'd rather come out and celebrate with everyone, not a minority of inconsiderate numpties.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I love a good pitch invasion.

Old men with rosettes, boys with rattles, flat caps, streakers, referees falling over, Bovril and Wagon Wheels, balancing the lid of the FA Cup on your head, jack terriers tearing across the pitch, Bradford Park Avenue, Football specials. Marvellous.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It could turn into a celebratory joint pitch invasion by both sets of fans after the final whistle blows :yahoo:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I do not have a problem with the youngsters doing a pitch invasion AFTER the team has done a lap of honour,but object strongly to ripping up turf and seeking bits to take away and generally destroying the place.It is a athletes stadium and has to be used after us!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Me too. Pitch invasions spoil it for the majority of fans who would like to applaud the players' achievements - especially if it's a promotion year.

Players generally hate it too. If they've had a good season, maybe they'd rather not have people ripping their kit off, trying to get their boots etc... sometimes they'd like to keep that stuff for themselves or their own kids. They'd rather come out and celebrate with everyone, not a minority of inconsiderate numpties.

Totally agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here