Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Land's End to John o'Groats

Won't be the first time Les has spent a few days being bounced firmly in the saddle region in the company of a couple of "more experienced" riders. :lolol:

I just hope this trip does not involve any encounters with petrol sniffing chavs by way of local colour....
though you will somehow have to navigate both Glasgow and Manchester so perhaps previous experience could help.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Won't be the first time Les has spent a few days being bounced firmly in the saddle region in the company of a couple of "more experienced" riders. :lolol:

I just hope this trip does not involve any encounters with petrol sniffing chavs by way of local colour....
though you will somehow have to navigate both Glasgow and Manchester so perhaps previous experience could help.

:lolol:Always enjoyed riding bareback

If I remember rightly it was a can of Castrol CGX he was drinking.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Sorry to hear about your knee Les. What's the problem with it?

The physio will probably tell you to cycle and swim (not at the same time though) to help build the strength up in the muscle groups that support the knee joint.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Knee Caps grinding on my Femur (sp). Nice.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oooh. That sounds a little uncomfy. Keyhole op for the bone to be ground down, or do they think physio alone will do it?

Got to see the Physio and then they will decide. Doc reckons more than likey just Physio.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm not sure it's that back. Just giving me a bit of jip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here