Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lancashire v Sussex - Day Three

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
come on MUUUSHY BOY

why have we been so crap this yr though?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ooohhh get those 3 out quick! although I bet another ton will come from the last pair :angry:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
I was just listening to TMS and we have had to take Akram out of the attack. It would seem he bowled a beamer to Keedy, hit him hard on the hand and then got him out next ball. He then did the same to somebody else (a beamer) and Adams replaced him mid over with Lewry.
Just what we like, a nice bit of aggresion :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
I was just listening to TMS and we have had to take Akram out of the attack. It would seem he bowled a beamer to Keedy, hit him hard on the hand and then got him out next ball. He then did the same to somebody else (a beamer) and Adams replaced him mid over with Lewry.

Marvellous scenes.

Take THAT, Keedy

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
It would see Watkinson has been moaning. Nice to have at least one county to have niggly games with.

He's such a knob.

I loved it when Mushy finished his spell at Hove and came off injured straight away. What a bunch of whiney little girls.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Maybe Mo could come back on after lunch just for one ball and fling it straight into the pavillion at 90mph and crack open Watkinson's head, that would be ACE.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody hell!

Spearman for Gloucester is on 304 off only 341 balls!!

39 fours and 5 sixes........

537/3 against Middlesex

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Why is Spearman not in the NZ squad, better than Papps surely?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
God, Martin now out of the attack with cramp. Fleming has tossed the ball to late call-up Dame Kiri Te Kanawa...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here