Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambert's sending off - he was punching the ground and, errrm, missed

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does anyone else think that HB&B has been on a creative writing course and is doing some freelance journalism ???

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
A further quote from Atkins after todays match where he blubbed "it's not fair, in the first half, there was an incident which occurred just a few feet from the touch line near to the Brighton penalty area where our brilliant player was brought down following a reasonably strong gust of wind caused by the turbulant air created as the Brighton player skillfully dispossessed my own player. It was a disgraceful decision by the officials, how they didn't give a penalty I will never know, I mean, it was less than a yard away from the assistant referee so he must have had a great view of the incident and had this match been played at St Mary's, we would have been awarded a well deseverd penalty"

This was corroborated by the Met office. So it must be true.

Oh wait, the weather man has just said there has been a mistake, and Nadkins is a wanker after all.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Was that report written by an official from the Government of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?

Only it does sound suspiciously like the time Kim Jong Il scored 11 holes in one in a single round of golf.

Or possibly by Alastair Campbell.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Ignoring the horrendous bias in the report, it really is a shoddily written article.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ricky Lambert punching the ground earlier today...

AiLe-O8CQAAYMkv.jpg

As the main man of NSC, you have a certain responsibility, Bozza, and I can't believe you are ignoring this and risking the reputation of NSC in an attempt to frame and slander lambert. This is what you should be showing:

lambert.jpg

Clearly he is punching the ground. I, for one, think southampton have every right to appeal this ridiculous sending off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here