Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lambert's sending off - he was punching the ground and, errrm, missed

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Ricky Lambert punching the ground earlier today...

AiLe-O8CQAAYMkv.jpg
Imperialist Running Dog "Adam El-Abd" Viciously Invades The Personal Space of Glorious Lumpen Hero Of The People Richard Lambert The Perfect Incarnation Of Scouse And Master Of Diagonal Balls

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Feb 14, 2010
Dear Leader Adkins' brave men of courage were harshly forced to endure a non-win today against the Great Satanic Forces of Brighton. Following a courageous struggle of epic fortitude, the Triumphant people's red army found their power irretrievably diminished by the malevolent intentions of FA Official D'Urso, a mediator forced upon the game with the sole purpose of extinguishing the willpower of the Saints. A first half dominated entirely by the honourable travelling army was spoiled by D'Urso and his collaborating assistant from the Satanic Alliance failing to see the ball being cleared from 15.453 yards behind the goalline, thus denying the Dear Leader's side the deserved lead. When Great Warrior of the Republic Lambert was felled in mid-stride en route to a certain score, he defended his honour by beating the ground in anguish, an action unjustifiably punished when the opponent known only as The Egyptian attempted to sever the Great Warrior's hand with his teeth, resulting in an unfair dismissal.
After this, Brighton scored three times, all fortuitously. Long live the Democratic People's Republic.

Rejoice. It was an un-game today. Dear Leader has now explained that no game took place today..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Breaking news: the late President John F Kennedy has been posthumously indicted for the attempted murder of Lee Harvey Oswald after forensic examination of TV replays seemed to show that he tried to head-butt a speeding bullet fired from a high powered rifle back towards the Texas Book Depository, with the intention of fatally wounding Oswald.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
i am thinking this has to be a wind up or their reporter is stevie wonder

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rejoice. It was an un-game today. Dear Leader has now explained that no game took place today..

:lolol:

How is he going to explain the un-suspension of Rickie Lambert for three games? Or will it become a mystery injury sustained in the Heroic Struggle For Superiority Against the Immoral Pig-Dog Imperialist Infidels?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
God, what a clown.

We hung on to it in the way a man holding a hammer hangs onto it as he uses it to violently pummel nails.

Or...the way a pissed footballer in a nightclub holds on to a bottle as he smashes it over another punter's head?

Feb 14, 2010
:lolol:

How is he going to explain the un-suspension of Rickie Lambert for three games? Or will it become a mystery injury sustained in the Heroic Struggle For Superiority Against the Immoral Pig-Dog Imperialist Infidels?

Kim Jong Adkins is Dear Leader, he does not explain, he informs us for the greater good. The Ministry of Truth will advise us of the true position when they have decided what it is

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Seriously, this is actually more than a bit weird isn't it? Do they treat every defeat like this? Quite bizarre and, in the longer term, counter-productive, if nothing that goes wrong is ever your fault. Very strange bunch.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Can someone please explain the logic of Mr Adkins comments here? Am I missing something? How do you hang onto a 1-0 scoreline by outplaying their 10 men and scoring a 2nd then 3rd? :rolleyes: :lol:

Can't explain these either

"we believed we would go on and win the second half like we believe we are going to win this division"

Deluded

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Seriously, this is actually more than a bit weird isn't it? Do they treat every defeat like this? Quite bizarre and, in the longer term, counter-productive, if nothing that goes wrong is ever your fault. Very strange bunch.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do. It probably starts at the top with Cortese, him of the "Southampton Style" and banning all photographers from St Mary's at the start of last season. Not to mention texting Pardew after a 4-0 win to ask why he hadn't fielded a particular player.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I really am begining to hate Southampton more than I hate Palace. Ungracious f***ing twatheads.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I wouldn't be surprised if they do. It probably starts at the top with Cortese, him of the "Southampton Style" and banning all photographers from St Mary's at the start of last season. Not to mention texting Pardew after a 4-0 win to ask why he hadn't fielded a particular player.

Right, makes sense.

I mean, there's a point when being confident becomes being arrogant, or when being disappointed at being beaten becomes sour grapes. But this is of another order of magnitude all together. It's North Korea as described by Comical Ali.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
A further quote from Atkins after todays match where he blubbed "it's not fair, in the first half, there was an incident which occurred just a few feet from the touch line near to the Brighton penalty area where our brilliant player was brought down following a reasonably strong gust of wind caused by the turbulant air created as the Brighton player skillfully dispossessed my own player. It was a disgraceful decision by the officials, how they didn't give a penalty I will never know, I mean, it was less than a yard away from the assistant referee so he must have had a great view of the incident and had this match been played at St Mary's, we would have been awarded a well deseverd penalty"

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He even claimed that when Tickle scythed down CMS in the first half it was a "superb tackle". I know Gus talks some cringeworthy bollocks at times this takes the biscuit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here