Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lallana

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Shame for him, not for us. The (not so vocal now) Saints fan I work with says that Lambert is not playing very well either. Perhaps SCC should buy Austin.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Are these genuine stats? Quite remarkable if they are. I think Norwich should definitely buy Lallana instead of Bennett.QUOTE]

To be honest, Bennett is shit, Lallana is a much better player and they would be stupid not to bid for him instead

*hopes on the off chance a Norwich scout is reading this thread

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Are these genuine stats? Quite remarkable if they are. I think Norwich should definitely buy Lallana instead of Bennett.QUOTE]

To be honest, Bennett is shit, Lallana is a much better player and they would be stupid not to bid for him instead

*hopes on the off chance a Norwich scout is reading this thread

Lallana signed a 4 and a half year deal last week.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Still no news on Lallana. Maybe theyre just playing mind games with Tranmere and he's fit for Saturday. Just wishful thinking though.

With the way Brighton are playing and the lead you have, you shouldnt be needing to rely on other teams getting injuries. That said, it seem like a long time ago when the season kicked off - a lot of ups and downs. Its only half way and weve got all that again. A lot could go wrong (or well).

TBF from a neutral's point of view most people would want Brighton to go up considering the last 15 years and the fact theres a new ground waiting there. Just as long as its not at our expense.

Not been much movement in Brighton's position in the last 4 months or so :smile:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's good news for Saints and for the player himself, but the stats in that article really are alarming for them aren't they?

"As the statistics show, when they have had to do without Lallana this season things have not gone well.

Injury has prevented Lallana starting nine games for Saints this season – of those nine they have only managed to win one, a 1-0 victory at Sheffield Wednesday.

They have failed to score in seven of those nine matches, only bagging two goals without him in the side.
"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I noticed the Southampton Echo has an article confirming that the League One play off final will be at Old Trafford?

I bet Nigel Adkins is FUMING.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I noticed the Southampton Echo has an article confirming that the League One play off final will be at Old Trafford?

I bet Nigel Adkins is FUMING.

I expect its just in there for any Bournemouth or Albion fans who happen to live on the fringes of Echo territory. After all, it quite big news for us little clubs trying desperately to keep up with Saints.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here