Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lallana

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bernard if convicted is much more likely he'll get Community Service as his 'celebrity' would make him a lot more useful. However just because he's in court doesn't mean that he's guilty.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I am struggling to see where your parenting went wrong. YOur three brothers made a sensible choice and you went the wrong way. :(

Yeah its been far more painful being a Saints fan over the past 30 years. FFS change the f***ing record.

So, that's:
Lallana out for 2 months
Hammond and Chaplow also injured
Puncheon on his way as he wants a move to Millwall
AOC probably sold to Arsenal or Liverpool
Barnard banged up if he is found guilty of assault
Lambert apparently looking disinterested on the pitch

Problems for the division's third best team, it seems.

Lallana scan results out today.
Hammond practically better and Chaplow took a knock and is now fit.
Puncheon back from loan spell and having the best form of the season.
AOC could be on his way in fairness. M Shitty have put in a bid too. But that's £5m in the kitty which goes pretty far in L1 wouldnt u agree.
Barnard charged with ABH not GBH which wont yield a custodial sentence.
Lambert actually playing the best he has all season.

and to think, it didnt even hit our radar when Lua Lua got injured.

Yeah its been far more painful being a Saints fan over the past 30 years. FFS change the f***ing record.

Lallana scan results out today.
Hammond practically better and Chaplow took a knock and is now fit.
Puncheon back from loan spell and having the best form of the season.
AOC could be on his way in fairness. M Shitty have put in a bid too. But that's £5m in the kitty which goes pretty far in L1 wouldnt u agree.
Barnard charged with ABH not GBH which wont yield a custodial sentence.
Lambert actually playing the best he has all season.

Are you sure that ABH won't yield a custodial sentence?

Sentencing Manual: Offences against the person: Assault occasioning actual bodily harm

SGC Guidelines
The guidelines set out below apply to a first time adult offender who has been convicted after a trial, and on the basis that he/she has not been assessed as dangerous.

Pre-meditated assault EITHER resulting in injuries just falling short of GBH OR involving use of a weapon: Starting Point: 30 months custody, Sentencing Range: 2-4 years custody

Pre-meditated assault resulting in relatively serious injury: Starting Point: 12 months custody, Sentencing Range: 36 weeks-2 years custody

Pre-meditated assault resulting in minor, non-permanent injury; Starting Point: 24 weeks custody, Sentencing Range: 12-36 weeks custody

Other assault resulting in minor, non-permanent injury: Starting Point: Community Order (HIGH), Sentencing Range: Community Order (MEDIUM) - 26 weeks custody

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Are you sure that ABH won't yield a custodial sentence?

Sentencing Manual: Offences against the person: Assault occasioning actual bodily harm

SGC Guidelines
The guidelines set out below apply to a first time adult offender who has been convicted after a trial, and on the basis that he/she has not been assessed as dangerous.

Pre-meditated assault EITHER resulting in injuries just falling short of GBH OR involving use of a weapon: Starting Point: 30 months custody, Sentencing Range: 2-4 years custody

Pre-meditated assault resulting in relatively serious injury: Starting Point: 12 months custody, Sentencing Range: 36 weeks-2 years custody

Pre-meditated assault resulting in minor, non-permanent injury; Starting Point: 24 weeks custody, Sentencing Range: 12-36 weeks custody

Other assault resulting in minor, non-permanent injury: Starting Point: Community Order (HIGH), Sentencing Range: Community Order (MEDIUM) - 26 weeks custody

Difficult to know where this falls then, as he'll argue that it was NOT pre-meditated, yet it DID cause serious injury, and DID involve a weapon.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't know anything about the Barnard case, I guess I've just seen enough court cases to assume he'll get off lightly. The CPS appears to suggest otherwise.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't know anything about the Barnard case, I guess I've just seen enough court cases to assume he'll get off lightly. The CPS appears to suggest otherwise.

Would it be a panel of magistrates, or a jury? And will it be in Winchester, or in Southampton? I'd hate for him to get off, simply because a load of inbred Saints fans on the Jury wanted to believe him innocent.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Come off it.
I remember a thread being linked to here with a number of replies, as with a number of comments on numerous articles and so on. In fact it may well have been quite a few more than just the one thread. Bore off, you contribute nothing constructive or interesting to this forum.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Come off it.
I remember a thread being linked to here with a number of replies, as with a number of comments on numerous articles and so on. In fact it may well have been quite a few more than just the one thread. Bore off, you contribute nothing constructive or interesting to this forum.

Not true, he does keep the flies off the food.

Difficult to know where this falls then, as he'll argue that it was NOT pre-meditated, yet it DID cause serious injury, and DID involve a weapon.

Difficult to work out what he will get if found guilty, but from those sentencing guidelines it would seem that if he is found guilty the minimum he would get is a community service order. Has it been decided yet that the case will be heard in a Magistrate or Crown Court?

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Difficult to work out what he will get if found guilty, but from those sentencing guidelines it would seem that if he is found guilty the minimum he would get is a community service order. Has it been decided yet that the case will be heard in a Magistrate or Crown Court?

His first appearance will be in the Magistrates court and then it depends if he pleads not guilty. He can be sent to Crown court or he can elect a Crown court trial. If he pleads guilty he can be sentenced in the Magistrates court.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes, yes it did. I've seen a couple of threads on your shit forum where it was mentioned.

Good luck in the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Well if were resigned to the playoffs then im guessing you're predicting that Albion will finish play offs or lower considering you're not taking me up on our £10 'Who will finish the highest' bet. A bet which you lost last season despite a 10 point head start. :lolol:

Southampton record with/without Lallana.

With p24 w17 d3 l4 f53 a14

Without p6 w0 d2 l4 f0 a8

So we wont score another goal till he's back.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Huddersfield up date
There star keeper Smithies out for 6-8 weeks
New left back out for 2 weeks

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Did people read the Gus Q&A earlier?

Someone asked him the biggest obstacle to promotion, he said ourselves.
We don't play Southampton until May. Why so much worrying about them? Yeah they'll be worse off without Lallana but they have other options, they still haven't managed to keep up with us so far.
Definitely don't care about Huddersfield. :lol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This. It is definitely 'ours to lose'. If we maintain reasonably decent form in the second half of the season (we certainly won't need another 46 points), we'll make it. Simple as.

Did people read the Gus Q&A earlier?

We don't play Southampton until May. Why so much worrying about them? Yeah they'll be worse off without Lallana but they have other options, they still haven't managed to keep up with us so far.
Definitely don't care about Huddersfield. :lol:

Southampton in May? Does he expect both teams to be in play-offs and not autos?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Southampton record with/without Lallana.

With p24 w17 d3 l4 f53 a14

Without p6 w0 d2 l4 f0 a8

Are these genuine stats? Quite remarkable if they are. I think Norwich should definitely buy Lallana instead of Bennett.

So we wont score another goal till he's back.

Hopefully not. Any real news yet on how long he'll be missing?

Huddersfield up date
There star keeper Smithies out for 6-8 weeks
New left back out for 2 weeks

Pilkington interesting Stoke City *fingers crossed*

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Still no news on Lallana. Maybe theyre just playing mind games with Tranmere and he's fit for Saturday. Just wishful thinking though.

With the way Brighton are playing and the lead you have, you shouldnt be needing to rely on other teams getting injuries. That said, it seem like a long time ago when the season kicked off - a lot of ups and downs. Its only half way and weve got all that again. A lot could go wrong (or well).

TBF from a neutral's point of view most people would want Brighton to go up considering the last 15 years and the fact theres a new ground waiting there. Just as long as its not at our expense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here