Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lack of transfer activity.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Good job Leicester have got Sven in charge, otherwise they would be serious contenders with the money they are splashing...

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
but are tghey championship players soryry to be negative just haveing my views sorry sorry yrt again i a m sorry sorry sorry sorry

Seriously what is your problem? What you are doing really isn't funny, if that's what you are thinking. It's just making you look like a complete fool.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Seriously what is your problem? What you are doing really isn't funny, if that's what you are thinking. It's just making you look like a complete fool.

Agree with most on here about Dad38, and whats with the added Y's and G's?? is there something subliminal in that?

I am Sure Messrs Bloom and Poyet have targets and have made plans, we are now too proffessional and well run to start mouthing off about whos coming, I think we are just all sooo excited about this transformation of the club and the new stadium its just frustrating at the moment, have patience

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
agree with most on here about dad38, and whats with the added y's and g's?? Is there something subliminal in that?

I am sure messrs bloom and poyet have targets and have made plans, we are now too proffessional and well run to start mouthing off about whos coming, i think we are just all sooo excited about this transformation of the club and the new stadium its just frustrating at the moment, have patience

this !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here