Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lack of transfer activity.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm not sure what people expect over the summer. If we have supposedly had a "lack of activity", which includes breaking our transfer record twice, signing a Dutch U21 International (if that's a definite), doing the leg work on numerous other deals and we've still got 5 weeks to go until the start of the season, then I'm not sure what a busy transfer period would entail. A signing every day by the sounds of it.
Yes we did break the transfer record twice or was it once?the point is we sold bennett for 1.5 million so that evens that up with murray gone aswel.We had the league wrapped up in april so had more time than anyother club to seek quality players.I know by the start of the season we will have a quality squad but yes its weird to think its 5 weeks or so til the big kick-off and we need roughly 5-7 players.

Must confess im really surprised that we haven't signed more players as of yet,it will come to fruition im sure:D

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
says the bloke with 895 posts of total and utter shit.That tosser sign is you looking in the mirror you ****

Don't be harsh, dingodan is just haveing his views

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
says the bloke with 895 posts of total and utter shit.That tosser sign is you looking in the mirror you ****

Suck my hairy beanbag.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
this is a bit like facebook for year 6 kids. Are you all year 6 kids?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here