Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labours latest attempt to sell the lie that immigrants are not quejumping for housing

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sadly this is why the BNP are now a mainstream party, even the governments bullshit doesn't make any sense.

And here's what that lovely non-racist Mr Nick Griffin suggest we do with immigrants....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8141069.stm

The EU should sink boats carrying illegal immigrants to prevent them entering Europe, British National Party leader Nick Griffin has told the BBC.

:tosser:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Where did I say what was a good idea?

drag yourself out of whatever fantacy world you inhabit and try actually reading what I posted.

"Sadly this is why the BNP are now a mainstream party...."

Implies what?

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
fair play to you Jane you work in that sector and will not be so bold as to contradict what you say, but its an emotive issue.

it just makes me laugh that some on here knock people claiming dole when I bet plenty more on here will get a P45 before the year is out, and claim that self serving housing policies, or at least protectionism based on race, does not happen. I would strongly advise people to google who is in charge of housing in for example Southwark or Tower Hamlets. But still thats just London where you go to work, why care?

Absolutely clueless, and the sort of ridiculous denial that gets the idiot BNP nearly a million protest votes.

Southwark is a Lib-Dem/Tory run council and the Head of Housing is a white woman. What point are you trying to make?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here