Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour Party meltdown incoming.......

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe it’s just me but this thread seems to be more about a meltdown on NSC than in Labour…

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
and why on earth would I do what you tell me ?. Best click on ignore or leave the thread alone.
You'd love 'lefties' to leave this thread alone, so you can post your 'they're all the same' nonsense, wouldn't you.

You, JCFG (and his reincarnation), Potty, and a few others. You're all the same :shrug:

ps You are going on ignore. Off you pop.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
IMG_9060.jpeg

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Yes, I think you should.

I don't think you should come on here and make claims of anti semitism without being specific.
Sorry, not quite what I meant. I just find it disturbing how the subject seems to prompt, sometimes vociferous, debate as to whether x view or y person is anti semitic or not in a way that no other form of discrimination or intolerance does or would be considered acceptable. That's not just on here but in the real world too and I think this is one reason why anti semitism remains so deep rooted in parts of society around the world.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Sorry, not quite what I meant. I just find it disturbing how the subject seems to prompt, sometimes vociferous, debate as to whether x view or y person is anti semitic or not in a way that no other form of discrimination or intolerance does or would be considered acceptable. That's not just on here but in the real world too and I think this is one reason why anti semitism remains so deep rooted in parts of society around the world.

OK thanks for the apology.

As for the rest of your gibberish you might want to continue your 'debate' with any one that likes it (I see someone already has) because I've got other things to do.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
You'd love 'lefties' to leave this thread alone, so you can post your 'they're all the same' nonsense, wouldn't you.

You, JCFG (and his reincarnation), Potty, and a few others. You're all the same :shrug:

ps You are going on ignore. Off you pop.
Oh dear, what a shame, never mind. Typical throw your toys out of pram if someone dares to disagree with your opinion response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here