Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour Party meltdown incoming.......

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
So the claims that DA had been banned from standing as a candidate by Starmer and that LRM had been 'purged' by Starmer, which have managed to keep the two extreme political factions of NSC both furious and celebratory (and often both) over the last couple of days have turned out to be total baseless :shit:

Well I'm stunned :laugh:
Also, both have done their best to give the impression that those two things were true. f*** em both

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
The chaos of it all. We need a further GE next January to allow Owen Jones a chance at running things.
It's very frustrating when people post links on here to OJ tweets. I can't view them as little OJ ... bless his cotton socks ... blocked me on twitter years ago. As did working class Angie Baby ... just for providing them with a BBC fact check link which challenged some nonsense they'd put out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Also, both have done their best to give the impression that those two things were true. f*** em both
When you say both do you mean Abbott and Moyle? In the case of the latter he has been very dignified and continues to support the labour party and starmer

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Diane allowed to stand after Starmer gives in to pressure.
A sign for the future.
He had no choice after his deputy shafted him by saying that Diane Abbot should be allowed to stand as a Labour candidate.

Let's not forget that Rayner was elected Deputy Leader by the Labour Party itself. She was not selected by Starmer as deputy leader. She deserves much credit for standing up to him and, ultimately, forcinghim into a position where he had not much choice. A case of back Abbot or go to war with his deputy.

I would still like an explanation of why Starmer was talking about the "ongoing investigation" last week when it actually finished last year. It's not a good look. But thanks to Rayner having bigger balls than Starmer we got there in the end.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
He had no choice after his deputy shafted him by saying that Diane Abbot should be allowed to stand as a Labour candidate.

Let's not forget that Rayner was elected Deputy Leader by the Labour Party itself. She was not selected by Starmer as deputy leader. She deserves much credit for standing up to him and, ultimately, forcinghim into a position where he had not much choice. A case of back Abbot or go to war with his deputy.

I would still like an explanation of why Starmer was talking about the "ongoing investigation" last week when it actually finished last year. It's not a good look. But thanks to Rayner having bigger balls than Starmer we got there in the end.

Be careful what you say mate. That'll probably turn some of the ****s on here on.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's very frustrating when people post links on here to OJ tweets. I can't view them as little OJ ... bless his cotton socks ... blocked me on twitter years ago. As did working class Angie Baby ... just for providing them with a BBC fact check link which challenged some nonsense they'd put out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OJ a little shit sniping from the shadows. Predicted on nsc by many months ago, he'll spend 2024-2029, possibly to 2034, trying to undermine Starmer/Reeves/Streeting.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Be careful what you say mate. That'll probably turn some of the ****s on here on.
Rayner having a big set of balls is indeed quite a turn on, whereas Rishi having none at all is quite a turn off, politically speaking.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I googled Angela Raynor with a cock and all i could find was….
IMG_1429.jpeg

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
When you say both do you mean Abbott and Moyle? In the case of the latter he has been very dignified and continues to support the labour party and starmer
I thought so at first with his official statement but I'm on a kemptown ward WhatsApp group & he's spewed all over that & then this afternoon on BBC news.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Whilst I'll be glad to see the back of the Tories what is also clear is that Labour will do very little to fundamentally improve the lives of people during their first 5 years in office which in my view will lead to election of a far right wing Tory government - Banedoch, Braverman, Patel et all calling the shots.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Starmer has only publicly "washed his hands" of being behind any decision to bar Dianne Abbott. Most reactions have missed "the sting in the tail" that the final decision rests with the Labour NEC. How many of those are Starmer's allies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here