Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour Party meltdown incoming.......

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He's done it before, with the drugs gangs, so he's got previous in this.

I know this because he mentioned it one less time than the toolmaker bit.

Time will tell.

I really wish you would post more. There seems to be yet another of those strange NSC coincidences whereby the number of posts @Right Brain Ronnie makes are directly and inversely proportional to the number of posts you make.

And I'm sure we'd all prefer your naive idiocy to something that could be far nastier and more vicious :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Absolutely and that would be a fair way to do it. What I can't get my head around is why, having made it for example across the med you would then travel the length of europe to northern France and then risk your life and pay thousands of euros to shady dealers to get on yet another boat to cross a treacherous stretch of water. If you are really escaping persecution/danger then why do it again when you don't need to and where on earth are they getting the money to pay for it.
There are unknown but estimated large numbers of people that are being trafficked by gangs. They are not given a choice of destination and they will be enslaved into debt and servitude upon arrival.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
the way our politics is run everything that a government wants to bring in is criticised by opposition. Somethings should be above and have multi party consensus. I would include imigration and Covid for eg

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
There are unknown but estimated large numbers of people that are being trafficked by gangs. They are not given a choice of destination and they will be enslaved into debt and servitude upon arrival.
Not saying you are wrong, but do you think that once they get to the UK and are put in temporary accommodation that they are then forced into slavery. I can see that happening in other countries but I can't see that being hugely prevalent here. I've seen a fair few interviews with those waiting on the other side of the channel that they seem to have the money to pay for it and they really want to come over by any means necessary.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
The simple answer is that the vast majority of people who make those choices do so because they have a connection to the UK….either a relative, or a good understanding of English. Our colonial legacy means that the UK has a significant attraction for many people in peril.
However, it’s also worth pointing out that the vast majority of asylum seekers do NOT try to reach the United Kingdom. Countries like Germany, France, Sweden and Italy receive loads more applications than we do.
That's then a social desire to come to the UK then rather than escaping persecution is it not ?. I fully agree we should take our share, like the person earlier who said they should be shared out. That they could claim asylum directly in one of the other countries you mention above but choose to then pay and risk their lives to get to the UK just isn't logical to me.

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
BTW, the boat issue is a complete red herring - 'legal' nett migration is far too high - yep, we need immigration, but the numbers are now simply unsustainable.

The question is, which businesses would you prioritise, and which would you request take their jobs elsewhere?

Edit: or alternatively, if you wish to make the cuts from overseas study visas, where do you increase tax to recover the shortfall in university funding that you’ve created?

Last edited:

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
:lolol:

Maybe google Parliamentary Proceedure. These days computers can read text out to you and Chat GPT can put it in very simple words if needed, so no excuses.
You have no idea my friend, either you don't connect with your wife too well, or her dyslexia is very different to mine or you're just lying.

I have one note immersive reader etc, but to copy past everyone post etc, would just be to much hassle, in a important working environment I would clearly put more due diligence into it.

I misread your post, that happens when you have a dozen to respond to, I probably 3 to 4 times slower in responding than you average bod.
Slower in reading, slower in comprehending, slower in responding and slower in checking what I have said.
Lots can go wrong, there would be many things I could whipp your ass on, but not reading and writing.

So what are you poor at?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not saying you are wrong, but do you think that once they get to the UK and are put in temporary accommodation that they are then forced into slavery. I can see that happening in other countries but I can't see that being hugely prevalent here. I've seen a fair few interviews with those waiting on the other side of the channel that they seem to have the money to pay for it and they really want to come over by any means necessary.
Children likely are.

300 went missing from hotel accommodation in Sussex in 2022. Picked up by unknown men in cars outside the hotels. Never returned. Never traced again.

Pretty scary really.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Always been a difficult one, isn’t the definition of asylum, seeking it at the first free border you come to?
No. Read the United Nations Convention on Refugees 1951, as signed by Winston Churches for Britain.

85% of the worlds refugees are in Turkey.

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpeg
    IMG_0304.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 30

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You have no idea my friend, either you don't connect with your wife too well, or her dyslexia is very different to mine or you're just lying.

I have one note immersive reader etc, but to copy past everyone post etc, would just be to much hassle, in a important working environment I would clearly put more due diligence into it.

I misread your post, that happens when you have a dozen to respond to, I probably 3 to 4 times slower in responding than you average bod.
Slower in reading, slower in comprehending, slower in responding and slower in checking what I have said.
Lots can go wrong, there would be many things I could whipp your ass on, but not reading and writing.

So what are you poor at?
Understanding why people need to repeat the same thing 30 times over.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I really wish you would post more. There seems to be yet another of those strange NSC coincidences whereby the number of posts @Right Brain Ronnie makes are directly and inversely proportional to the number of posts you make.

And I'm sure we'd all prefer your naive idiocy to something that could be far nastier and more vicious :thumbsup:
In English please, and without any edits.

I have no idea what you are even trying to say.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Now you are not making sense?

I called you out as a sad complete c*** the moment you arrived whoever's second account your are, and I'm sure they'll be here to back you up.

My opinion is still the same , no matter who else you posted as. And this is someone who has seen twenty yeas of complete c***s on this forum :wanker:

Last edited:

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
I called you out as a sad complete c*** the moment your arrived.

My opinion is still the same , no matter who else you posted as. And this i someone who has seen twenty yeas of c***s on this forum :wanker:
Tone it down, why the anger?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Tone it down, why the anger?
Because I believe that your are somebody who has had various accounts on NSC and have now invented thIs new one to specifically pick on people who are neurodiverse.
I'll leave it to the mods to decide what you are, but I think you are a complete c****.

Surely that's must free speech and you wouldn't want to cancel that :shrug:

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Because I believe that your are somebody who has had various accounts on NSC and have now invented thIs new one to specifically pick on people who are neurodiverse.
I'll leave it to the mods to decide what you are, but I think you are a complete c****.

Believe what you wish, but I wouldn't mock a disability, like some have to me. Perhaps the mods should look at your uncalled for aggression also.
Stick me on that ignore thing, then you can be happy again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

If true, shirley a permanent ban.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Now you are not making sense?
How would you know? You’re so dyslexic you can’t understand anything apparently, yet you’re managing to post ten to the dozen when it suits you.

Dyslexia is not an excuse to troll.

Dyslexia is not an excuse to post libel or lies.

Dyslexia does not give you immunity from having stupid views called out.

And it doesn’t give you a protected characteristic beyond people taking apart the odd wrong word.

NSC has been worse since you arrived and I’m pretty sure I know who you are. WHAT you are is on very thin ice. Capiche?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here