• monster raving

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • i hate gingers

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • will not vote

Votes: 7 3.5%

• Total voters

larus

It all comes down to the economy - fact.

So, either Gordon (End Boom and Bust) Brown was the architect of our Golden Years (built on the back of high tax revenues from, guess where; yep, the financial services), or he was just lucky. So if he claims the glory, he must accept the blame for allowing our country to get into so much debt at the end of the boom leg of the cycle.

Brown has been an unmitigated disaster for this country. Our children have got a huge millstone around their necks due to this Labour f*** up, and there are still twats who want 5 more years.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Did anyone see that slippery twat George "oik" Osbourne on Andrew Marr this morn?

I can't think when I last saw such a revolting display of issue avioidance as that.

Quite simply people have finally realised that, whatever we might think of Brown, the Tories have utterly failed to capitalise on the biggest disaster in financial history. Why? because everyone with any sense has realised that Dave and his gang of Public Schoolboys would have f***ed us over even more if they had been at the helm and, unfortunately for them, most people blame rampant capitalism for the mess we are collectively in and the Tories are, have been and always will be the party of Bankers, privelege and, er, rampant capitalism.

Not saying that Labour are not in large part responsible for rolling over and getting arse f***ed by the Financial sector (Read Rober Pestons excellent "who runs Britain" for a full account) but the Conservatives would have kissed them on the cock & asked for more.

FACT.

Top Post and a great answer to Guy Fawkes Tory written propaganda pamphlet posted earlier.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
can someone explain the difference between Labour and Conservatives. They both appear to be the pathetic corrupt shits they always have been.

the BNP need labour in power to garner support as they f*** up. The tories will at least put a plaster on the broken leg, it wont wipe the BNP out like the NF in the 80's imo, but they are who the BNP fear most.

If the tories get in then it'll be a slow death for the BNP rather than the quick one in the 80's.:thumbsup:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
the BNP need labour in power to garner support as they f*** up. The tories will at least put a plaster on the broken leg, it wont wipe the BNP out like the NF in the 80's imo, but they are who the BNP fear most.

If the tories get in then it'll be a slow death for the BNP rather than the quick one in the 80's.:thumbsup:

Sadly the BNP are going to f*** up without anyones help.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just once I'd love it if everyone voted for the party they want. None of this "there's no point voting for the X party, they'll never get enough votes to win"

I am sure that if all the people who want to vote for a particular party but don't for fear the vote is wasted voted for that party, they'd win more seats.

That may sound obvious, but note I say win seats. Of course if more people vote they win more votes, but people say it is wasted because the votes don't amount to enough to win the seat. I think seats would be won.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Has to be Labour. They have done a great job all things considering

We have the best health service in the world and in the current worldwide recession we are much better off than most

Keep it up
Just trying to work out if this post is a joke or not? If not then my name is olugwu ashenwe and i am an official in the nigerian finance ministry, i need to transfer $500 million into europe but do not have a bank account, if you would be kind enough to furnish me your bank account details i will give you a percentage of the money as a fee blah blah blah......................... you literally cannot be serious.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If Labour win again any person in this country with any aspiration, ambition or desire to succeed on their won and from thei own hard work and endeavour and not rely on state benefits and hand outs may as well leave the country. It would be an unmitigated diaster for this country if Brown got in for another 5 years.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If Labour win again any person in this country with any aspiration, ambition or desire to succeed on their won and from thei own hard work and endeavour and not rely on state benefits and hand outs may as well leave the country. It would be an unmitigated diaster for this country if Brown got in for another 5 years.
Is 100% true.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I suppose Labour have created such a huge band of people whose " life choice " is to do nothing and live off benefits that they will probably vote them in again. It would be a sad indictment of this country and aspirations of our people that they honestly think the best future is with Labour and in particular Brown, without doubt the worst PM this country has ever had. Labour encourage mediocrity, laziness and state reliance and penalise anyone who through hard work earns better than the average. Under Labour and Labour voters these people are to be depised and ridiculed and of course taxed to the hilt. I agree though it will be the biggest ever open goal missed in Political history if the tories blow it and if they do Labour will be in power for decades and it really will be a 1 party country and dictatorship.

D

Deleted member 2719

I suppose Labour have created such a huge band of people whose " life choice " is to do nothing and live off benefits that they will probably vote them in again. It would be a sad indictment of this country and aspirations of our people that they honestly think the best future is with Labour and in particular Brown, without doubt the worst PM this country has ever had. Labour encourage mediocrity, laziness and state reliance and penalise anyone who through hard work earns better than the average. Under Labour and Labour voters these people are to be depised and ridiculed and of course taxed to the hilt. I agree though it will be the biggest ever open goal missed in Political history if the tories blow it and if they do Labour will be in power for decades and it really will be a 1 party country and dictatorship.

I totally agree US but surely the country can't be so blind to vote the Labour party in for decades of debt if they get in i can see more talented brits running to different climates to live while we let in more labourers from eastern europe.

What will GREAT BRITAIN become?

:nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't get me wrong, its not me wanting to hoarde all my cash, infact I am only just paying 20% tax ! but I still even at my advanced years hopeful things will get better and I can suceed and achieve again and if Labour get in I may as well give up. FFS Labour being kicked out is the only thing thats kept me going for the alst 2 years :rant:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Interesting how Britain has become so attractive to those pesky Eastern Europeans with aspiration, ambition and desire to succeed on their own work and not rely on state handouts! Those kinds of people are coming in, not out.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There has been a huge exodus of east europeans in the last 2 years, says it as Poland and their economy is not a far more attractive proposition for them.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

I'm sorry but this is rubbish. Mistakes have been made but the financial disaster has affected every single country in the Western world and we are coming out of it much better than many predictions. It is an acknowledged FACT that the Tories recommended policies would have put us in Depression. They (the tories) really haven't got a clue, change their minds as they go along, really only give a toss about the elite, and for that reason Labour need to (and look like they will) win the next election. Just how unconvincing was Dave Cameron yesterday? He doesnt even sound like he believes himself.

The next step needed is wholesale changes to the entire landscape of politics, and a hung parliament may help this happen sooner rather than later.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Its not just spongers , labour has created countless not worth a wank jobs that will disappear under the tories, just watch the size of the guardian jobs section shrink, as thousands of outreach workers , drop in centre managers and five a day co-ordinators have to do a proper job for once.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I
The next step needed is wholesale changes to the entire landscape of politics, and a hung parliament may help this happen sooner rather than later.

This could well be the last election using "first past the post". The bill for a referendum on changing the system is going through parliament now and even if it doesn't get through in time, the Tories would have to win a big overall majority to stop it. And given that the polls seem to suggest a whopping majority in support of proportional representation, I'm sure the referendum will vote in favour.

Next election's political landscape could look very different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here