Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labour - Just DO ONE and have your conference somewhere else.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No, but it's not your problem anymoe. But we are free of you!

I am offering an opinion and stated previously that I am an ex-resident. I still retain an interest in the area and have family and friends down here, so visit regularly. Not quite free of me, I'm afraid.

I don't understand your view point and you have not even begun to address the reasonable points and possible action.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Drove along there at 2.00 this morning it was clear, no queues.

For us older generation what exactly does "Just DO ONE" actually mean ???

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I am offering an opinion and stated previously that I am an ex-resident. I still retain an interest in the area and have family and friends down here, so visit regularly. Not quite free of me, I'm afraid.

I don't understand your view point and you have not even begun to address the reasonable points and possible action.

No I haven't, you are quite correct. That is because I try not to change other people into what I find acceptable, I only wish others would offer me the same courtesy.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No I haven't, you are quite correct. That is because I try not to change other people into what I find acceptable, I only wish others would offer me the same courtesy.

It is not about changing anyone! It is about increasing the quality of life and all the added benefits of encouraging people to get out of their cars.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It is not about changing anyone! It is about increasing the quality of life and all the added benefits of encouraging people to get out of their cars.

The correct answer to 'climate change' and tha anti-car lobby is as follows:

In a statement it said Clarkson had ridiculed the effects of climate change, citing his well known line: "Let's stop and think about this. Switzerland loses its skiing resorts? The beach in Miami is washed away? North Carolina gets knocked over by a hurricane? Anything bothering you yet?" as an example.

In the past he has urged the public to buy Range Rover's in the credit crunch rather than help "vicious" polar bears.

"I like the Range Rover very much," he told Sun readers. "As I've said before, the V8 diesel version is the best car in the world.

"Best of all though, your order will help secure the future, not of some vicious and ugly polar bear in a faraway place you'll never visit but of a hard-working family here in Britain."

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not only have this shower of a government ( the worst of all time ) destroyed this country and set it back 30 years I/WE have to put up with these morons coming to Brighton and inconveniencing everyone even MORE.

I HATE Gordon Brown with a passion.

Just DO ONE and go somewhere else. Your NOT welcome here.

That is all.

Gareth mate. I love you dearly, albeit in a manly non-gay way.

But you're an idiot on this one.

a) The police presence is to try and prevent a terrorist atrocity as was visited on the Thatcher government in 1984. Would you have it any other way?

b) This 'shower of a government' were the ones who were DIRECTLY responsible for taking a Balls Of Steel lead in keeping the cashpoints dispensing money this time last year, when those ****ish bankers, the REAL Enemy Within, came THAT close to destroying our Western way of life and causing unprecedented rioting in every town and city in the UK and possibly every other developed country also. Labour have set us back 30 years? Arguable. But if they hadn't acted when they did, the bankers would have knocked us back into the social and economic stability of the Middle Ages. The government's failure to act decisively when they did would have led directly to a Peasants Revolt of the kind not seen for hundreds of years. Our way of life would have collapsed completely like a flimsy house of cards in a matter of weeks. Fact.

Last edited:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Gareth mate. I love you dearly, albeit in a manly non-gay way.

But you're an idiot on this one.

a) The police presence is to try and prevent a terrorist atrocity as was visited on the Thatcher government in 1984. Would you have it any other way?

b) This 'shower of a government' were the ones who were DIRECTLY responsible for taking a Balls Of Steel lead in keeping the cashpoints dispensing money this time last year, when those ****ish bankers, the REAL Enemy Within, came THAT close to destroying our Western way of life and causing unprecedented rioting in every town and city in the UK and possibly every other developed country also. Labour have set us back 30 years? Arguable. But if they hadn't acted when they did, the bankers would have knocked us back into the social and economic stability of the Middle Ages. The government's failure to act decisively when they did would have led directly to a Peasants Revolt of the kind not seen for hundreds of years. Our way of life would have collapsed completely like a flimsy house of cards in a matter of weeks. Fact.

They have just put the finger in the dyke mate. The collapse will come. Long live the revolution:clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Labour wont be coming back to Brighton for their annual conference until at least 2015.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't this the last one in Brighton? Thought they were having their next ones up north, swear I read that somewhere (probably the Argus and they got it wrong).

Manchester 2010 , 2012 , 2014
Liverpool 2011
Bournemouth 2013

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The knocking shops of Brighton & Hove will be very busy this week then.

not to mention all those delegates investigating Kemp Town and Dukes Mound :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here