Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labour - Just DO ONE and have your conference somewhere else.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They have been erecting all manner of tents and security units all week. They have now erected a 4 foot metal barrier between the car lanes on the sea front.

They have steel barriers and numerous Policemen outside the Metropole and the Grand.

Last night at 8pm trying to get along from Hove to Brighton I was treated to a 30 minute delay as they bollarded off a lane and cars crept by 1 at a time at 1mph with the numerous Coppers questioning the drivers as the crawled by :rant: TOTALLY over the top and unecessary.

Do NOT even consider driving on the seafront for the next 8 days.

Not only have this shower of a government ( the worst of all time ) destroyed this country and set it back 30 years I/WE have to put up with these morons coming to Brighton and inconveniencing everyone even MORE.

I HATE Gordon Brown with a passion.

Just DO ONE and go somewhere else. Your NOT welcome here.

That is all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No Alan. Have you been down there in the last 24 hours ?.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Isn't this the last one in Brighton? Thought they were having their next ones up north, swear I read that somewhere (probably the Argus and they got it wrong).

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
EVERYONE should remember this, YOUR TAXES ARE PAYING FOR IT!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They have been erecting all manner of tents and security units all week. They have now erected a 4 foot metal barrier between the car lanes on the sea front.

They have steel barriers and numerous Policemen outside the Metropole and the Grand.

Last night at 8pm trying to get along from Hove to Brighton I was treated to a 30 minute delay as they bollarded off a lane and cars crept by 1 at a time at 1mph with the numerous Coppers questioning the drivers as the crawled by :rant: TOTALLY over the top and unecessary.

Do NOT even consider driving on the seafront for the next 8 days.

Not only have this shower of a government ( the worst of all time ) destroyed this country and set it back 30 years I/WE have to put up with these morons coming to Brighton and inconveniencing everyone even MORE.

I HATE Gordon Brown with a passion.

Just DO ONE and go somewhere else. Your NOT welcome here.

That is all.

Have you always been a complete idiot or is it something you've been working on?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Drive along the seafront next week and then post back.

salazar

Jun 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
If thatcher had not decided on holding the conference in Brighton,she would not have had an attempt to kill her,hence less security that we have now.Blame the mad cow.Oh ant tebbit.:dasreich:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I knew it would be Thatcher's fault :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Drive along the seafront next week and then post back.

What for? There's a party conference going on.

YOU might want to something as dumb-arse as put yourself in the middle of a traffic jam (and let's face it, it's clogged up at the best of times), but the vast majority have a common sense gene switched to 'on' and avoid that area like the plague. You could take the train, ya know.

And, as I said, it's got sod all to do with the fact it's Labour, it's to do with the fact that it's the ruling party, and hence the government, that's in town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here