Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labour in Meltdown

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Down to their lowest poll rating ever 22% :eek: and they 19 points behind the toffs:glare: this is the latest yougov poll

And even worse down to 19% for the euros.

How on earth are the tories still on 41% after the mps expenses scandal???

Torys 41%
Labour 22%
Lib Dem 20%

Euros
Tory 34%
Ukip 19%
Labour 19%

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good time for the blue army

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
for the first time ever I will not vote Labour.....but who else is there???? was going to vote tory but not now

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Down to their lowest poll rating ever 22% :eek: and they 19 points behind the toffs:glare: this is the latest yougov poll

And even worse down to 19% for the euros.

How on earth are the tories still on 41% after the mps expenses scandal???

Torys 41%
Labour 22%
Lib Dem 20%

Euros
Tory 34%
Ukip 19%
Labour 19%

I think perhaps it takes awhile for the moat to sink in?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Its getting embarrassing, the back benchers have to act; anyone can see Gordon Brown is not gonig to win the next general election! Get him out and maybe save some seats!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
scary that Liberals might get as many seats as Labour.

:lolol:

but seriously, local elections are one thing, but if the Tories dont actually get some real firm policies its going to be a directionless next 5 years. we really dont need that.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
scary that Liberals might get as many seats as Labour.

:lolol:

but seriously, local elections are one thing, but if the Tories dont actually get some real firm policies its going to be a directionless next 5 years. we really dont need that.
The Tories will not announce any policies until the run up to the General Election begins. And why would they?

Labour would only nick em!:p

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Time to bring back the SDP - let's smash the two party system

SDPLogo.jpg

Last edited:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
its because the torys were the first to ACT on the MPs scandel. They are all guilty as sin, but call me dave cameron was the first to act. Plus Blue Dave has only ever claimed £100 EVER compaired to Browns...........

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I believe its hard for any party to really have any decisive policies especially the Tories. Only those around the cabinet truly know the crap Gordon has put this country in and if Labour have any chance of holding on to their seats a new leader is required. One from the backbenches thus not being tarred with the complete shambles that is the cabinet.

Beckett's showing tonight just proves that she has no idea what the people that voted her government in are thinking. She needs to return to the ugly forest she was dragged through and disappear under Gordon's troll bridge for good.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I believe its hard for any party to really have any decisive policies especially the Tories. Only those around the cabinet truly know the crap Gordon has put this country in and if Labour have any chance of holding on to their seats a new leader is required. One from the backbenches thus not being tarred with the complete shambles that is the cabinet.QUOTE]

The problem is for Labour they cannot have anouther Leader of the party, and therefor a new PM without having a gerneral election. Although it can happen it never will, not a 2nd time. There is no way Labour will win the next election. Simple as that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The problem is for Labour they cannot have anouther Leader of the party, and therefor a new PM without having a gerneral election. Although it can happen it never will, not a 2nd time. There is no way Labour will win the next election. Simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Well, I bloody hope not, me being true blue!!!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Yeah im a true blue too!

I can forsee Labour going into complete meltdown. I think the party will fragment and either form anouther party or join the Librals. Because with the blue you know what you get with them, with the Libs your sort of know what you get, Labour well the seem to be everywhere and dont give you what you want they just give you what they want to give you and take everything else!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here