Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Labour in Meltdown

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Brown a commi ??? Do you know what a commi is? Trotsky and Lenin are Commi's... Brown is a capitalist.

Most of the Government are Commis. Most were members of the communit party.

A communist dosen't have to be evil, Russian and kill millions of people. Oliver Cromwell invented communism, unoffcialy. Although he was a bit evil. :annoyed:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Trosky didn't kill millions of people, nor did Lenin. I'm not sure if they were really that evil either. If the government was communist we would be living under a communist regime, i somehow don't think we are. We live in one of the most capitalist countries in the world.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Trosky didn't kill millions of people, nor did Lenin. I'm not sure if they were really that evil either. If the government was communist we would be living under a communist regime, i somehow don't think we are. We live in one of the most capitalist countries in the world.

I dont know much about trosky. Lenin did kill millions. He was evil. Also all of the Soviot leaders were not really TRUE communists, they were, if you want to give it a name, 'fasict cammunists'. Power at any cost and kill anyone who stood in your way.

Of course we live in a capatalst country. We are also a soicialst country. NHS and dole money and stuff like that, things that the good olf USofA dosent have. Brown, and there a people more commie than him in the labour party, would never push the true views to far. Because they would be out on their ear.

Only because Lenin died in 1923 and Trotsky was exiled. Lenin had no problem with murdering children in the name of communism. Russian royal family ring any bells?

And although capitalism is a relative term when you compare taxation and the burden on the state to look after our citizens through social welfare we lag far behind countries such as Brazil, phillipines, USA, Canada and other countries.

Our Nhs system alone would exclude us from the capitalist top 5 countries.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
When did Lenin kill millions of people?! Stalin by all means killed millions but Lenin never did.

Vladimir Lenin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some historians estimate that between 1917 and 1922 up to 280,000 people were killed by the Chekas, of which about half perished through summary executions and the other half through the suppression of rebellions (e.g. Tambov Rebellion).[59] Orlando Figes goes so far as to assert that it is possible more people were killed by the Cheka than died in battle.[60] Professor R.J. Rummel blames Lenin for a total of over 4 million "democides."[61 [Democide is a term coined by political scientist R. J. Rummel for "the murder of any person or people by a government]

Democide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That isn't millions of people is it? Some serious miscalculations there.

You're not paying attention. He died in 1923. By then thousands upon thousands of White russians had been murdered. Be in no doubt that had he lived the gulags would still have existed.

Your argument also flounders when you acknowledge that he was content to murder children but that because the figures didn't reach 7 digits that hale wasn't really evil.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Those figures are due to the civil war in 1917, it wasn't Lenin personally sending people to death camps or siberia like Stalin it was a result of the civil war.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here