Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers the KLOWN

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
This incident is typical of Kuipers. Makes huge mistake and blames it on anybody but himself. We really should have got rid of the injury prone tantrum merchant 4 or 5 years ago.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
And here come his myopic supporters ready to forgive him anything :jester: :jester:

And here come the total morons that would rather the Albion lose 1-0 with a Kuipers howler than win 1-0 with a Kuipers clean sheet just so they can make themselves feel good by having a pop!

Well done you. :clap:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I'd rather we won 1-0 than lost 1-0, I just know the win's more likely to happen if Kuipers isn't in goal.

jonesie

Feb 19, 2009
I'd rather we won 1-0 than lost 1-0, I just know the win's more likely to happen if Kuipers isn't in goal.

Forgive me for my response, I only got 3 hours sleep following an 11 hour round trip to the game last night.

imho you are way way out of line, FDM is not perfect far from it, he has been at fault for some goals in the past, last season, the team in front of him let him down time after time.

Last night he was placed in an awful situation with the back pass from hell and he dealt with it as best as he could. I would have placed money on it not being a penalty however I am guided by those who have slowed down tel replays etc.

FDM is no clown and has saved us far more goals than he has cost us, remember that when slating him.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Definitely NOT a penalty.
If you look closely at youtube, you,ll see Novak trailing his leg deliberately and a rather theatrical dive to put it mildy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here