Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers the KLOWN

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why? 2 wrongs dont make a right if and I dont doubt it as I wasnt there El Abd f....d up the back pass why did MK have to trip the player why couldnt he have tackled him fairly or even not at all and still conceeded a goal.

As I have said I thought MK had started the season looking very confident and been a lot better than he has in the past.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
why did MK have to trip the player why couldnt he have tackled him fairly or even not at all and still conceeded a goal.

Listen..............

The ball was on the ground.

Kuipers dived to his left with an outstretched ARM.

Kuipers ARM was FLAT on the ground.

The Huddersfield player left his foot trailing as he stepped over Kuipers ARM.........flat on the pitch.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Listen..............

The Huddersfield player left his foot trailing as he stepped over Kuipers ARM.........flat on the pitch.

I will accept your version as I didnt see it but many have said it was a dead cert penalty and very few disputed it. Most said penalty and a yellow card not a red.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Listen..............

Even if that was true.. Kuipers is an experienced keeper, and should know that most strikers will look for a pen if they can. The players knew exactly how good huddersfield are this year.

Therefore going 2-1 down with 11 men to 3-1 with 10 men is of course going to give the home side a taste for slaughter.

i started this thread slightly tongue in cheek.
But for all the Kuiper's lickers that 'support' the team, your boy f*cked up last night. A large part of the blame has to lie with him for the drubbing.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
If a keeper doesn't win the ball when they dive for the ball, the striker is always going to go down. Whether actual contact was made or not - it looked like there was and the referee had no choice. (Maybe a good argument for video replay) And, unfortunately, the referee has to give a red card.

From this, the team has to accept it as part of the game and dig in rather than the total capitulation we saw last night.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It was a clear penalty, guys, no arguments from me with it, or the second one.

Blame El Abd for the backpass, but Kuipers didn't exactly cover himself in glory with his reaction to either the penalty or the red card.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I honestly think you could take a random selection of 10 people from the crowd and always find one better than El Abd. Just how this guy is carving out a career in football and being paid for it baffles me every day. He has NO natural ability whatsoever. He can't pass, mark players effectively, run with the ball, win headers, or even hit a simple backpass. He is, without doubt, one of the least gifted players I have ever seen. I think Russell knows he's shit too, but is just lacking options at the moment. Expect to see Tunnicliffe play on Saturday.

Speaking as someone who ACTUALLY PLAYED AGAINST HIM at youth level, the majority of this is total nonsense. He was one of the best, if not the best players I have ever played against.

Yes, he may not have been able to transfer this fully into being a professional footballer, but to say that he has absolutely no natural ability whatsoever is absolute nonsense.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Get the dutch man back in the kitchen where he belongs.

Getting sent off at a critical time - concedes a penalty.
Then pretends he is innocent.

THREW away the game.

USELESS.

:fishing:

that it the sort of comment you get from some one who clearly never bothered going, :wanker:

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
You should worry about what happens to you when Kuipers leaves Bright*n.

He was not on the pitch at the final whistle last night. He left early when you lost 5-0 to us.

Have you still no reserve keeper?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
You should worry about what happens to you when Kuipers leaves Bright*n.

He was not on the pitch at the final whistle last night. He left early when you lost 5-0 to us.

Have you still no reserve keeper?

We've got a pretty good one now, this could be his chance to establish himself in the first team for good.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
That's totally irrelevant. I can't even see what point you're trying to make, seeing as you've admitted you're not very good yourself. I played for/against a few albion youth players in my school days - it doesn't change the fact that I'm anything but utter shite who shouldn't be let near a football pitch, and just because those players ran rings round me does not qualify them to get near the Brighton and Hove Albion squad.

No, you're missing the point. I argued with your assesment that he had no natural talent. I can tell you from first hand experience that he has. I played against the Albion Youth team that included several others who have gone on to represent the Albion first team and he was the best of that bunch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here