Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers sees the light...at last

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
BarrelofFun said:
Great news. The cynic in me would say that Kuipers has done this to resurrect his own career rather than really meaning it. Noone came in for him whilst he was on the transfer list and the interest shown by Boston seems to have cooled.

Anyway, at least it is sorted and he has been big enough to apologise. Onwards and upwards!

He wasn't in any hurry to move clubs, still ages on his contract and one of the higher earners still at the club, so why should he worry. He hadn't apologised for 6 months so why now? Its quite reasonable to assume DK intervened once he heard MK was not even training with the main squad. He could see we were paying good wages out to a player who could still be an asset to the club and who we couldn't afford to offload and I suspect he banged a heads together to sort out the problem and a compromise was reached.

Sorry to be such an old cynic but if I'd been in Dicks shoes I would have been furious with the situation and done everything possible to resolve it with a positive spin!

garry nelsons left foot said:
Like the previous five years? Or is that not long enough?
No it wasn't. He could have been here 10 years or 20 years and it wouldn't justify running out on your team-mates in the middle of a relegation scrap - nothing justifies that.

D

Deleted member 2719

Les Biehn said:
"We went on to discuss it. He was especially upset that when I left him out I did not tell him until the game, which is what I normally do. I said in future I'll try to do that differently."

f***ing good on MM. Shows he not quite the man management f*** up people thik he is.

Great news maybe they have both learn't something from this experience i just hope MM will put them on a level playing field then my opinon of MM may start to change- or is this just a PR stunt by MM to win back the boo boys as lets face it he will have to play every trick in the book to regain a big majority backing of the fans.

Action of giving him a chance in the first team will be the only proof that all is well with there realationship in my eyes.

Can't wait to see him back organising and commanding his area.

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here