Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"kuipers is the worst keeper I've ever seen play for the Albion"

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
...is what the 40-something bloke next to me on the bus back into town said after the match. Now, either he hasn't been going long, or :ohmy::tosser::wave::drool:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Don't think so. He was in the front seat on the left hand side, downstairs (not including the seats that face sideways!)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trouble is MK doesn't dominate like he did, face facts he was static for their first goal

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Funny you should say that. Al (TLO) was ready to twat someone on the bus for saying exactly the same thing. Probably the same bloke.

FFS. Kuipers had an okay game. Not good but not particularly bad. And he's a legend.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think he was probably at fault for their first goal too, but it's VERY rare you can say that and he's a QUALITY keeper, especially at this level.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Funny you should say that. Al (TLO) was ready to twat someone on the bus for saying exactly the same thing. Probably the same bloke.

FFS. Kuipers had an okay game. Not good but not particularly bad. And he's a legend.

Is he the one that runs the shirt-shop... ? If so I was the one with the headphones, standing up, holding a coat...

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I was on the bus on the way back from town. I was slagging him off but it wasn't me as I didn't say that.

I did say that he was an awful keeper and shouldn't be playing league football but I didn't say he was the worst ever - we did have Nicky Rust after all.

Tonight though he was embarrassingly bad until the penalty shoot out.

What the hell was he doing for their 1st goal? It would have been laughable had it been any other teams keeper. Also is the failed dutch marine the only person in the ground that can see the 100 foot net he has to clear every time he kicks the bloody ball !!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be fair, he had a MARE with the in-game penalty, and was out of position for the goal.

That said, he saved a penalty which won us the game, albeit fortuitously, but you can't really argue with that.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Argh, I'm very confused. You're not Aide are you?! Think we should all start using our real names!

I've known you for years, Notters....but i've never actually known your name. Pray tell and I shall address you properly at the Hereford game.

PS is your dads real name Rubbish? or You Idiot?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Argh, I'm very confused. You're not Aide are you?! Think we should all start using our real names!

Nah. I'm not Adie. He's the bald one. There was also the hairy one (Row Z creased shirt), the good looking sweary one (Tony Meola Loan Spell) and the one coughing like Dot Cotton with emphysema (me)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Nah. I'm not Adie. He's the bald one. There was also the hairy one (Row Z creased shirt), the good looking sweary one (Tony Meola Loan Spell) and the one coughing like Dot Cotton with emphysema (me)

I expect introductions at Leeds!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here