Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers axed!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
DAMANCLAY said:
When was the last time Chelsea rotated goal-keepers in the league? I think Chelsea also have a squad of about 50 players.

If you look back through Brightons history, you fill find we often had good pairs of goalies and these were rotated as form and injury dictated.

I think it was Moseley and Steel that interchanged regularly.

In those days there was no NSC and nobody whinged - not the goalies and especially not the supporters.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Uncle C said:
By this logic, no international goalies would play in a match before being called up:shootself

No...he has specifically dropped him in favour of someone who is not available for the next game......

It just seems daft

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Dave the Gaffer said:
No...he has specifically dropped him in favour of someone who is not available for the next game......

It just seems daft
But he is available for the next game. Isn't Blackpool 2 games away?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Bloody marvellous news. Great to have Henderson back in goal. I just hope they don't f*** him about when he comes back from international duty this time. Albions No 1, Irelands No 1. Let get behind him and make him feel wanted here.

Live in the present.

Henderson is the present.

Kuipers is the past.

Accept it.:p

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Dave the Gaffer said:

It just seems daft

So just play Kuipers even though he looks out of form? Get in Henderson, let him have a blinder and keep a clean sheet, Kuipers back in for Blackpool then has to perform if he wants to keep his place (and also its on Sky so will want to do well).

All the palyers were poor at Carlisle so hard to pick out individuals, although Santos did have a shocker.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't rate Santos at all. Each time I've seen him play he's looked a total liability- that utterly pointless penalty he gave away vs Orient, the appalling backpass against Carlisle.

He seems to store up one calamitously costly error every game- which is exactly what all the other clubs he's played for have said about him. A disaster waiting to happen.

Drop him- can't wait until Hinsh is fit again.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Mr Burns said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Bloody marvellous news. Great to have Henderson back in goal. I just hope they don't f*** him about when he comes back from international duty this time. Albions No 1, Irelands No 1. Let get behind him and make him feel wanted here.

Live in the present.

Henderson is the present.

Kuipers is the past.

Accept it.:p

Hell yeah. Might even get chez back to a few games again now:drink: :drink: :drink:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Goring Gull said:
As i've been repeated saying for the last 3 seasons or so- kuipers should be given a free and got shot of.

HAD HIS DAY

Shipped god knows how many at a lower level with Boston

Henderson will be sold in JANUARY SO WE NEED TO KEEP fdm

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
BUTTERBALL said:
We are lucky to have 2 excellent keepers between the sticks.
Decent, not excellent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here