Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Krispies Flounce

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Forgot to ask, but what were Krispies, the mad agressive bald bloke, and someone else (dover?) in then impersonating stewards, walking around the block trying to sit people down. What was that all about?

Indeed. Especially as most people WERE sitting down at the time. The bald bloke was really getting into it like he'd personally brokered an end to hostilities in WWII or something :D

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
It's only a handful who have any real issues with the Stewards, the rest just follow like sheep.
As for the guy walking out with his son...:wave:
I will miss Krispies though :down:
They missed a blinding second half :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seems pointless to me going to a game to spend time baiting stewards but hey ho, each to themselves.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's self perpetuating, they stand up so the stewards give them more attention, then they complain about the extra attention. H block makes the most noise but the stewards are just trying to apply the law, silly though the law may be.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bakesy said:
It's all got too silly and i've hads aenough of H block to be honest.I want to go to football and be vocal, thats why i go in H block, but rowing with thje stewards is shit.Thjats NOT what i pays my £500 for ffs.
Wont be renewing thats for sure.I will get a tikket ioon a match by match basis and sit where i loike.

I am the same but will be going to the East stand.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think I'll give F block a go next season, anyone else fancy starting a new singing section behind our dugout?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come to B block however I am not happy now as both rows in front of us were full yesterday :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
Come to B block however I am not happy now as both rows in front of us were full yesterday :lolol: :lolol:

Can I sing without someone complaining? I act the same at home games as I do at away games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
Can I sing without someone complaining? I act the same at home games as I do at away games.

We do what ever we want in B block, the only slight issue is we have had away fans in there which may at some point cause a row.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
not there yesterday - but when have been in H block is much like how you all describe - gets very boring - for a bit of atmosphere - next to family stand noise in east stand is much better - gets a bit windy out the top though - at the end you can see all the game till last kick - and be straight out to front of the queue for the park & ride - would highly recommend the east stand

Think the club should abandon the singing sections idea re North & South stands - and designate the East Stand and family stand as the "atmosphere stands" - or some other such name that Dick Knight's marketing nous can come up with - under 16's on their own should be £5 only in the East Stand to get the next generation of fans along

Was at Burton Albion yesterday ( 20 mins from my place ) - they have a pleasant mix of young and old fans in main stand - very different to H block! - all under 16's are £5 there

Also think that if we H and J blocks should then be given over to away fans if bigger away clubs request more tickets - would need a few empty seats as segregation though - all the stewards who wind everyone up can then stand between the home and away fans instead

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That's why I am thinking of going to the East stand. I have friends who already go there but as a season ticket holder I'll have to wait until the end of the season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
That's why I am thinking of going to the East stand. I have friends who already go there but as a season ticket holder I'll have to wait until the end of the season.

Is that the family one or the one next to it ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The one next to it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It looks a nice stand, are season tickets available there ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
It looks a nice stand, are season tickets available there ?

I'm pretty sure that Johnboy has. The mates that I know buy match by match.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
for letting bigger away teams have H and J blocks we would obviously not be able to sell season tickets for these blocks though

could have them as the seats that are sold on the web, when are for home fans - could reduce the prices of them though for the likes of Port Vale

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
John Boy said:
Season tickets are cheaper for adults in the East Stand, plus there are discounts for students.

The view is excellent from the middle row up.
Are you staying there next year now, or are you going to join the Steward baiters in H Block?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here