Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knowledge is POWER.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It's easier to pick wet things up with wrinkled fingers - suggesting an evolutionary reason for getting "prune fingers" in the bath.

...and they taste the same.

EVERYBODY knows that. Isn't this supposed to be a thread for facts that no one knows?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
On the few occasions I come on here over the weekend there will, without fail always be a thread that The Truth lights fires all over for hours, finally winding herself down with a post at about 03:30. I don't know where she gets the energy.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
The royal families name before Windsor was Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (German). The name was adopted by King George V in 1917 due to the negative German sentiment that was prevalent in the UK during and after the First World War.

Saxe-Coburg-Gotha wasn't their name. That was the name of the primary estate of her German aristocratic ancestors in the 1830s. They were of the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. In this respect, House does not mean a building with a roof. It means a clan.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm not fishing, i just have a few down and outs who anticipate my every post, only this morning Pastafarian had done a thread for me.

Its very easy to anticipate your posts, you have become very predictable.

But yes i apologise for starting a thread for you

I thought i was doing you a favour though, your always getting banned for trolling so i thought a thread just for you and hybrid to post your fake claims with regard to the Royals would be more beneficial to you , you could answer to all the false claims you make in one central place . In retrospect it was a silly and pointless idea, i suspect you will always troll and post false facts and will always avoid answering questions put to you. I get why you do it though ,no doubt you love the attention and i have been informed people like you get "very excited" indeed when hijacking threads,

Anyway, do carry on, im sure you will achieve another much wanted ban again very soon.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
'Anti-social nitpicking disorder' Is a real illness often diagnosed in people who don't allow errors or can't alternate their angle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here