The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Brighton and Hove is the 2nd most densely populated city in England.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
More importantly, have you? Given you're the one claiming something to be true, the burden of proof is on you, not me.

Yes I gave trying to knock the earth off it's orbit using mass population in twine with jumping a good hard go.
Stupidly, I used the population of Angola which was my big mistake, it didn't even come close to knocking the earth out of orbit. Next time i'm gonna give China ago definitely and i'm sure you'll see/feel the evidence of this amazing theory.
What tests have you done to prove the China theory wrong? I'm intrigued.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
1700 miles is substantially more than 1056 km. You've either got them the wrong way round or the distance is 2736km. I can't be bothered to find out which.

Sorry my error. Other way around.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Yes I gave it a go, but i used the population of Angola which was my big mistake, it didn't even come close to knocking the earth out of orbit. Next time i'm gonna give China ago definitely and i'm sure you'll see/feel for yourself.
What tests have you done to prove the China theory wrong? I'm intrigued.

The fact that there is absolutely no evidence to support your claim is one point.

Also if it was tested, the earth would certainly not be knocked out of orbit, you silly man. The boxing day tsunami knocked the earth just an inch closer to the sun. That tsunami also had an incredibly higher amount of power and energy than a billion Chinese people jumping a few inches in the air.

Also, think about it this way: The earth weighs a total of 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kilograms (that is 6 sextillion kilograms). The average weight of a human being is around 60kg, so times that by a billion and you get 60,000,000,000kg.

That is literally the equivalent of an ant jumping onto an elephant and the impact of that jump knocking the elephant over.

Is that what you're claiming?

Bye.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
hi.

Every science teacher I had taught me that Pluto was a planet.

This guy is a scientist. Hope this helps

You're welcome.
Bye.

Where do you think Science teachers get their info from?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
M*A*S*H was the first film to be released on VHS in 1977. It cost $90.00

A History of Violence was the last film ever to be released on VHS. It cost £1.99

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Goodfellas was the first ever DVD released. I had it and remember you had to switch discs half way through as they couldn't carry the info all on one disc.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Someone's either fishing, is really unintelligent, or both.

My guess is you're probably both.

Bye.

I'm not fishing, i just have a few down and outs who anticipate my every post, only this morning Pastafarian had done a thread for me. To be fair to you though, I am extremely unintelligent, so you're not completely wrong.

Bye

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's easier to pick wet things up with wrinkled fingers - suggesting an evolutionary reason for getting "prune fingers" in the bath.

It cost more to make the cardboard box that Shredded Wheat comes in than it does to make the Shredded Wheat itself

...and they taste the same.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Back on point, do you still think your original claim is true?

Because it's quite clearly utter tosh. Thanks to Ravids for sticking the numbers up.

Bye.

Is this thread an investigation against me? Sorry if some/one facts aren't true, like you said, you used to think Pluto was a planet. You were wrong, big woop, no one cared.
Get over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here