Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trossard is Hazard lite, he won’t be here for too long imo.
I think we need to lose this attitude of 'little club, they're too good for us'.

Other clubs no bigger than us are able to hold onto some of their stars for years, we shouldn't just assume we can't do the same.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think we need to lose this attitude of 'little club, they're too good for us'.

Other clubs no bigger than us are able to hold onto some of their stars for years, we shouldn't just assume we can't do the same.

I’m talking a top six club coming in for him, we can’t resist that imo. I think he is potentially that good, hence the Hazard Lite comment.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I’m talking a top six club coming in for him, we can’t resist that imo. I think he is potentially that good, hence the Hazard Lite comment.

Unfortunately , its not just the big six here.. If he gets anywhere near his potential , then the big clubs in Europe will be after him too . lets hope he delivers for us for a few seasons .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m talking a top six club coming in for him
I was thinking the same.

we can’t resist that imo.
Long term, no we can't. But can't we encourage players to stay for a while after the interest starts, to help us push higher up the table, to attract better players, to help our long term goals of improving?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
:lol: that’s brilliant to read, I can’t believe I was in such a negative head space. Delighted to have been completely and utterly wrong.
If we’re honest, did anyone expect Potter to have quite as much of an impact as he has? I appreciate I went overboard in the opposite direction but I can’t see too many people who thought we’d be playing the football that we are.

i did :rolleyes::p:whistle:

:vuvu:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Nice quote from Russell Martin (talking about the last Norwich game at the Amex) in an Athletic article today.....probably sums up what most of us think/know about Knocky

“He’s a sulky little git, has got a bit of attitude. I remember vividly before the game we were told to give him a kick early doors because he will start concentrating on that rather than playing his game. Not that day, unfortunately!”

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We have already turned down offers from your so called top six for a couple of our players fact. TB want’s a successful team he’s really under no pressure to sell.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Back to Knocky. I was a long, long way from losing my shit when he was binned off to Fulham. And I don't think we've missed him one iota this season.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
We have already turned down offers from your so called top six for a couple of our players fact. TB want’s a successful team he’s really under no pressure to sell.

He might not be but you only hold onto a want away player for so long. Not even the biggest club in Sussex, Dorset and Kent, plus the universe, Liverpool FC, could keep Suarez, Coutinho etc.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Back to Knocky. I was a long, long way from losing my shit when he was binned off to Fulham. And I don't think we've missed him one iota this season.

Oh. For your birthday next year I was planning a 'meet and greet' with Knocky. Followed by fireworks.

:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here