Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Kinky Gerbils said:
No, it was a badgr - honest :down:
Not that drug dealing Badger that had run out of "e"'s???

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Of course not, I'd take both parachutes just to be on the safe side :drink:

OWNED by a scummer :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Can life get any better?:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Well, that not replying thing didn't last long - can't say I'm that surprised.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Well, that not replying thing didn't last long - can't say I'm that surprised.

Just making a point Steven. I am not disagreeing with any of your football posts am I? Except your assessment of Fraser, but I was perfectly resonable about that and saw no reason for it to descend into an argument.

Les Biehn said:
Just making a point Steven. I am not disagreeing with any of your football posts am I? Except your assessment of Fraser, but I was perfectly resonable about that and saw no reason for it to descend into an argument.

No, you are starting your dull old jibes again, which I thought we agreed that we would both stop. But I knew you would be too immature to respect that agreement. Shame.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
No, you are starting your dull old jibes again, which I thought we agreed that we would both stop. But I knew you would be too immature to respect that agreement. Shame.

Ok, you're the boss.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
No, you are starting your dull old jibes again
52315580_774b4f7497.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A suggestion

Okay, Mark McGhee has gone, good luck or good riddence you choose. However, what's the danger of all the petty sniping stopping and we try uniting as fans ?

Stop having a go at LI and TLO and try and move on.

I was stitting on the fence for a while and sad as I am to see somebody lose their job its a fact that things were not right. However, CAN WE START ALL OVER ?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Wanderer said:
I agree with those like Frag Badger who reckon Knight will sack McGhee if we get many more results like Crewe. Obviously cost is a concern, I'd guess our perilous finances are a daily consideration for Dick, however, once he feels that it can go on no longer, he WILL sack him, and they'll figure out how to finance it.

I told you so !!

I suppose I'll have to change my Avatar now!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: A suggestion

bhaexpress said:
Okay, Mark McGhee has gone, good luck or good riddence you choose. However, what's the danger of all the petty sniping stopping and we try uniting as fans ?

I was stitting on the fence for a while and sad as I am to see somebody lose their job its a fact that things were not right. However, CAN WE START ALL OVER ?

Quite right.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

bhaexpress said:

I agree with the sentiment BUT you get what you give, London Irish has brought it on himself I'm afraid.

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004

bhaexpress said:

Calm down young man. It's only a message board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here