Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think we realise this, but when the team is performing this badly, anger needs to be directed somewhere. And the tactical genius of McGoo is a pretty good target.

Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

Trigger said:
Knight cannot afford to sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign because he may not get a better job where he can be safe for being SHIT.

Absolutely. Didn't say I think McGhee's the man for the job, it just seems a little fruitless constantly calling for his head when it's never going to happen in the foreseeable future.

Anyway, enough football talk. I'm off to NSP to post a picture of my ex's TITS. :jester:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

Safeway said:
Absolutely. Didn't say I think McGhee's the man for the job, it just seems a little fruitless constantly calling for his head when it's never going to happen in the foreseeable future.

Anyway, enough football talk. I'm off to NSP to post a picture of my ex's TITS. :jester:

link please

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
How much would it cost to fire McGhee?

Surely the 40 notes fund could do a fund raiser?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton

Safeway said:

On way!!! :clap2:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Like I said - put hiom on gardening leave - costs us nothinh more and let Wilkins have a go

Trigger said:
Knight cannot afford to sack McGhee

Wrong, all parties agreed because the board was split that McGhee should be given the opportunity to leave with his full contract paid up. Knight argued that he should stay but he wanted to give McGhee the choice. McGhee chose to stay because - unlike some of our stay-away fans - he ain't a quitter :clap: :clap: :clap:

vulture said:
False.Knight and the board offered to pay up Mark Mcghees contract

That's not quite the full story though.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

London Irish said:
Wrong, all parties agreed because the board was split that McGhee should be given the opportunity to leave with his full contract paid up. Knight argued that he should stay but he wanted to give McGhee the choice. McGhee chose to stay because - unlike some of our stay-away fans - he ain't a quitter :clap: :clap: :clap:

London Irish you post good posts and are very witty,how ever you have only been a fan for a few seasons.Some of those stay away quitter fans as you call them have been diehards for years.

Silent Bob said:
Tony Bloom might though.

He was humilated by the sensible members of the board, I very much doubt if he'll ever attempt to dictate to Dick Knight again - in fact I'd put a bet on it, just not on one of his websites :D

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

London Irish said:
He was humilated by the sensible members of the board, I very much doubt if he'll ever attempt to dictate to Dick Knight again - in fact I'd put a bet on it, just not on one of his websites :D

Pr spin by Mr Knight and Mr Perry again

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

London Irish said:
Oh dear.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

London Irish said:
. McGhee chose to stay because - unlike some of our stay-away fans - he ain't a quitter :clap: :clap: :clap: [/B]

What a futile statement. Stay away fans can't or will not pay hard earnt cash to watch crap. MM is being paid to produce it!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here