Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight talking out of his arse

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
Because that's the truth, fuckwit. Deal with it.

Face it, you haven't the first single clue what you're on about, yet you spout it anyway. You're just too plain f***ing weird for words.
Button it you fat twat,your just a gullible halfwit like many on here:shootself

Wake up smell the coffee for once:smokin:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
berkshire seagull said:
We can put our money in our pocket til the sun stops shining,it does nothing year after year???
You KEEP your money in your pocket, so what the f*** are you on about?

berkshire seagull said:
If people wanna moan then so be it,but to 12-13 years for a stadium,i find that bloody pathetic :censored:
Of course, it's pathetic, but as the only person blaming the current board, rather than looking at the truth (which clearly frightens you), don't you accept that you are too f***ing weird for words? You don't get it, do you? You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
BarrelofFun said:
Bold quote - The club makes a loss, because the board have no money??? The reasoning is lost on me there.

The club is run on a shoe string budget because it is not possible to make any money from the club, due to the stadium!!

No, you can't blame the fans. You can blame the planning system, Archer, LDC and Falmer Parish council.
The clubs marketing is dire,they make no effort to increase the finances:smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
You KEEP your money in your pocket, so what the f*** are you on about?

Of course, it's pathetic, but as the only person blaming the current board, rather than looking at the truth (which clearly frightens you), don't you accept that you are too f***ing weird for words? You don't get it, do you? You are part of the problem, not the solution.
Yeah im the smartone who spends my money wisely rather than waste it:)

You knoe the truth,look at the last 10 years or so,we haven't budged have we?

You call me weird,i call you gullible:D

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah im the smartone who spends my money wisely rather than waste it:)
Clearly not. It's evident you need to spend it on an education.

berkshire seagull said:
You knoe the truth,look at the last 10 years or so,we haven't budged have we?

You call me weird,i call you gullible:D
What have I been duped over? What is this revisionist truth about Falmer that none of the rest of us are party to? What do you know that none of us do? Or is this lack of an education f***ing with what passes for a brain, and causing you to fantasise a scenario that none of the rest of humanity can understand?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
Clearly not. It's evident you need to spend it on an education.

What have I been duped over? What is this revisionist truth about Falmer that none of the rest of us are party to? What do you know that none of us do? Or is this lack of an education f***ing with what passes for a brain, and causing you to fantasise a scenario that none of the rest of humanity can understand?
RRRRRRRRRR are we trying to twist things RRRRRRRR,do you feel beaten?

It goes from the football club to education just like that

:lolol: foolish man,you need to get a life asap,you have been duped by the truth,you have to accept it like a man and move on.

The only thing you understand is that dick knight is your god end of,you have been duped:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
In Berk's case, it's having a basic understanding of the club and its raison d'etre. That clearly is too much for him.
The club just takes takes takes,but really doesn't give much back does it.Of all the campaigning etc,don't really see much gratitude do you?

why not thank the fans by handing out tickets to cover all these empty seats:D

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
berkshire seagull said:
RRRRRRRRRR are we trying to twist things RRRRRRRR,do you feel beaten?

It goes from the football club to education just like that

:lolol: foolish man,you need to get a life asap,you have been duped by the truth,you have to accept it like a man and move on.

The only thing you understand is that dick knight is your god end of,you have been duped:drink:
I have been duped by the truth? Silly me. There was me being worried about being lied to.

Answer the question, fuckwit. What have we all been duped by? Or are you just *gasp* making it up? :eek:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
The club just takes takes takes,but really doesn't give much back does it.Of all the campaigning etc,don't really see much gratitude do you?

why not thank the fans by handing out tickets to cover all these empty seats:D

any chance you could get rid of your pc again I thought you'd gone for good? :(

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
What do you know? You're not even a fan of the club.
16 years travelling around the country makes me a fan,might do 4-5 a season now but so fu--cking what:eek: why don't you go and find out where the other 15000+ albion fans are:rolleyes:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Normandy seagull said:
I have been quietly mulling over things the last few weeks and after reading the argus article on Gifton Noel Williams (we can't afford to sign him) I am questioning Dick Kinghts leadership. I listened to the webcast a few weeks ago and felt that he was talking a load of PR shite. Seriously think he has managed fool alot of people with his positive spin on a terrible season so far. DK 'We tried to sign Francis Jeffers'. It is interesting how the important issues such as the sale of Leon and McCammon were avoided. Am I wrong to think this?

Agree with you 100%.

oh wait a minute.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here