Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight shortlists candidates - argus

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
I really hope we do not get Stuart Gray, he has done shit, and what has done is crap, i really dont want him, id prefer Booker, why is Dowie not one of the 3 named, he is one the fans on this site want by miles, after loss to bournemouth im doubtful over Booker as was derby, lost and as heard played awful, wasnt great in 1st half versus Grimsby and then ldv was poor whole game, but as said id prefer him than that prat Gray, please knight NO NO
Gaz

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Tigana wouldn't have applied for the job if he wanted moeny. Its not rocket sience to realise a 2nd division club can't afford Premiership wages.

Keith B Wetherill

Oct 6, 2003
Helsinki,Finland
Leicester are nearly as bad as we were last year at this time,i,e 5 points only!!
Couple more weeks and everybodies hero Micky will be desparate for a job!!
I'm sure he wouldn't be too proud to come back!
I pray Dick doesn't go down that road..please

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If these are the three candidates we might have to kiss promotion goodbye.

Love the logical reasoning behind SC :lolol:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
No doubt someone on here will have it on good, or firm to middling authority who is the frontrunner because they know a mate you who knows a man with no name that used to play for the Albion at no particular time.

None of those three inspire me one bit! Who is the mystery forth candidate?....Graham Rix? Stuart Murdoch? Bobby Gould even?!......Gawd help us! :shootself

Jul 21, 2003
the 4th mystery candidate is yours truly ive put in a late bid to become the MAnager of this great club. So look forward to no more long ball stuff and a quality passing game when the genius is Manager!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Didn't Harty say Kinnear had priced himself out of the job? Where did he get that from? Cotterill is clearly favourite, shame, I'd much rather have Dowie.

As for FG, imagine it, FG in charge, Fred as his assistant, Mandy as PR man, and the announcement that a stadium will be built at Pende in 2030:clap2: :clap2: :angry:

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Iam convinced it will be Cotterill. Iam not sure about it but it cant be all bad.
I cannot see Knight going for anyone else.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Rambo said:
Iam convinced it will be Cotterill. Iam not sure about it but it cant be all bad.
I cannot see Knight going for anyone else.

Just look at what has happened to Cheltenham since he left. That shows how much above their level he had taken them.

I don't understand the negative thinking towards him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here