Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight shortlists candidates - argus

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You just know it's going to be Steve Cotterill. Harty said on his phone in, he had been seen 3 times.

Besides which, it will save getting new training kit in as it has the old initials still there.....

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:
Besides which, it will save getting new training kit in as it has the old initials still there.....
It's in the bag then isn't it? Dick Tight saving the pennies again :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Stuart Gray? STUART GRAY? I may have to revise my opposition to Bob Booker. Granted he'll be a complete disaster but then so will Gray and at least I'd be able to say "I told you so"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Dowie believe anything the Argus prints these days?:blush:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Trigger said:
It's in the bag then isn't it? Dick Tight saving the pennies again :lolol:

did you phone in saturday about Tigana?

If so Harty made you look a bit silly afterwards about how bad a choice Tigana would be!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Marshy said:
Out of those 3 it has to be Cotterill....sadly.
Why dosent he name the 4th ?

Possibly because it's Dowie and although not under contract is still working for Oldham and DK maybe wants to do things somewhat less hypocritically than MadJetSki.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bob Booker is great to have at the club but not as manager. We saw on Saturday what it would be like. It reminded me so much of Jeff Wood's time in charge. Never trust a footballer's choice of manager-if they say "Give the man the job" it usually means "We're having great fun with him in charge. Don't get a lot done, don't actually practise anything but we enjoy the training sessions 'cos they're a laugh."

Sorry Bob.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
BrightonBird said:
Not Booker!!!! I agree with Brovian's sig!

Agree with Trigger - the Frenchman for me (please let him be on the list). Not sure if the others are right for the job.

I'd never even thought about Tigana because I didnt think it was viable but if you look more closely surely:
How the f*** will we afford his wages?????!!!!!!!!!
What the f*** does he know about first second and third. The team was already set for the premiership when he joined, he didnt need to do anything to get them up really.
Would he keep the backroom staff? Would he f***!!
Would he leave for another Premiership club as soon as you could say 'Lollypop'?
Of course he would.

Jean Tigana-nice name but totally unrealistic.

Good points Gary Nelson, but he apparently applied for the job. I'm wondering if he would be happy to decrease in wages to get a job. It's not as if he is poor! If he was happy to have a decrease in wages, then obviously if a better team came in for him later (my bet is Reading when Coppout leaves).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here