Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight and Wilkins resign!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
blah blah How good could this club be with a chairman that actually lives close to the team and not in f***ing Spain blah blah blah

So, mate. I presume this also follows that you don't rate opinions from fans that live in, say, Portugal...

and whilst we're on the subject, what has living in Spain got to do with anything? He comes to every home game and probably a fair few away games. Attends board meetings. Ever heard of Danny Fizman? Director and major shareholder at Arsenal, lives in Switzerland. Glazers live in USA control the biggest club in the world, Manure. Funny, but I don't see them struggling.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Magoo if you are happy with a tin pot outfit good for you. If you like settling second best even better, some people would like this club to move forward and without investment and a half decent manager we have little hope.

Who are you talking to? ???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The poor attendances tell a story and it is not a very good one.

Barry Lloyd is not going to help with that one though.

ATTENDANCES.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The poor attendances tell a story and it is not a very good one.

Barry Lloyd is not going to help with that one though.

ATTENDANCES.jpg

Yes they do. In the case of Pompey and Reading, it goes to show what some investment in the team and facilities can do for the crowds. It also shows that the decline at Brighton has not been arrested for obvious reasons, whereas the other three have seen periods of (relative) great success.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Yes they do. In the case of Pompey and Reading, it goes to show what some investment in the team and facilities can do for the crowds. It also shows that the decline at Brighton has not been arrested for obvious reasons, whereas the other three have seen periods of (relative) great success.

it also goes to show that the others don't have tinpot little excuses for a football stadium to play in...what a crap graph.

Lets see how those three would do playing for 8 years in a rundown athletics stadium!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
In my thread on 27 August I said that if we had 11 or more points on 30 Sep we would be doing reasonably well. Less than 9 and we probably need to start looking for a new manager.

Well, we've got 9 now ... in fact we had nine two weeks ago ... and I believe unlikely to get anything on Saturday ... in which case Wilkins will be hanging on to his job by his fingertips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here