Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight and Wilkins resign!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Sorry only wishfull thinking! How good could this club be with a chairman that actually lives close to the team and not in f***ing Spain and a manager that could do the basics right? Wilkins has had his 15 mins of fame now and it starting to feel like a reality tv show, Football Manager Idol or Im a fan get me out of here.

The attendances speak for themself: just over 5000 and we had a chance to move into a play off position. No one like them and the sooner we get real investment and a proper manager the crowds will come back GUARANTEED

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
attention%20whore3.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Knight can stay forever

You want a chairman that "lives close to the team"? That's usually a recipe for a disastrous relationship with the manager.

I want a manager who can manage and a chairman who lets him do that. Being chairman of a football club should NEVER involve running the team.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I get the distinct feeling that whoever is in charge of our club there would be a thread on NSC asking them to resign

.......Gets quite tiresome

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You mean Wilkins and Knight haven't actually resigned?

Blimey, didn't see that coming

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Magoo if you are happy with a tin pot outfit good for you. If you like settling second best even better, some people would like this club to move forward and without investment and a half decent manager we have little hope.

Why didn't you post a picture of your missus instead of your fantasy girl? Wouldn't fit on the screen?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Magoo if you are happy with a tin pot outfit good for you. If you like settling second best even better, some people would like this club to move forward and without investment and a half decent manager we have little hope.

Why didn't you post a picture of your missus instead of your fantasy girl? Wouldn't fit on the screen?

You're quite thick aren't you?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Les we should really meet up some time for a pint! :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I still waiting for Les to take me up on my offer for a drink at Spearmint Rhino's, Brighton

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Only as long as you promise not to talk about Wilkins or Knight. Ever.

Fair play, the words will never be spoken in public!

I believe if you haven't got anything nice to say about someone ........ just scream it from behind the dug out as loud as you can!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Fair play, the words will never be spoken in public!

I believe if you haven't got anything nice to say about someone ........ just scream it from behind the dug out as loud as you can!

I just wish for once you would think through what you're gonna say and put it forward in a constructive manner. That would at least open up debate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here