Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Knee taking to be dramatically reduced

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Funny how the most prolific posters on this and similar threads are those stating that the best thing about the knee was it winding up the racists :shrug: Perhaps a more honest answer would be that it gave them something to signal to others about?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Funny how the most prolific posters on this and similar threads are those stating that the best thing about the knee was it winding up the racists :shrug: Perhaps a more honest answer would be that it gave them something to signal to others about?

Funny how one particular poster on this and similar threads is making his usual snide posts about other people's motives :shrug:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Glad they did it. I've not read their reasons for doing it less regularly but it's their decision.

I've never understood why people got so upset at it happening but there you go.

Sent from my M2010J19CG using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

What do you mean by “signal to others”? I simply don’t understand what you have written here.

Commentary on other posters but yet again, no actual point to make about the topic. About as useful a one legged man at an arse kicking competition.

Ghastly posting.

0.5/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here