Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KLL not in team this weekend!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
According to twitter he is in Newcastle..

kazenga ‏@kazenga25
@ljdvalet yo lad I'm in newc tomoro for few days , can u cum clean my car plz. Let me no

I wonder what he has done to p*ss Gus of. Wonder if Gus was talking about him in his Huddersfield Press Conference when he was saying about players need to be professional when they are not picked for the squad.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Something to do with his situation next week perhaps?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'm more interested in why he can't clean his own car. Very odd. Seems like a fit lad.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Court on Monday.

I know it's a banned subject on here, but what's the latest with the other court case with other Albion players?
Are the Police still investigating the case? Is there a date for a trail? Have the charges been dropped?
Feel free to delete my comments Mods, as I know it's a taboo subject on here, but I'm just asking the question as not a lot has been mentioned over the last couple of months.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know it's a banned subject on here, but what's the latest with the other court case with other Albion players?
Are the Police still investigating the case? Is there a date for a trail? Have the charges been dropped?
Feel free to delete my comments Mods, as I know it's a taboo subject on here, but I'm just asking the question as not a lot has been mentioned over the last couple of months.

May be wrong but I thought I read that a court date had been set for January when all will be revealed.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
i wouldnt clean my car on his wages...

Fair point. I don't clean my car. Mind you that has nothing to do with my wages. More having a girlfriend who prefers to clean it. Not that she does a great job. But don't want the tears she cries to go to waste.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
IMO he is the most exciting player we have,and his defending has improved,however the higher you get the more consistent you need to be .........unless this happens then i think its goodbye.....and Gus will not give you much slack....!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can we have him as left back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here