Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KLL not in team this weekend!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Simply not true. When Kuszczak dropped out we were down to 6 subs. Nobody filled his place.

Kuszczak dropped out so we had to use 1 sub ie Brezovan as the team sheet had been handed in so we only had 6 subs left to use. but yes Lua Lua had already been named as a sub. Warren Aspinall said as soon as he came on air that TK was having a very late fitness test and not expected to play but we didnt have another keeper there as TK and CA were both injured and that Lua Lua was not intended to be on the bench but was added due to TK being injured. He should know the situation.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Kuszczak dropped out so we had to use 1 sub ie Brezovan as the team sheet had been handed in so we only had 6 subs left to use. but yes Lua Lua had already been named as a sub. Warren Aspinall said as soon as he came on air that TK was having a very late fitness test and not expected to play but we didnt have another keeper there as TK and CA were both injured and that Lua Lua was not intended to be on the bench but was added due to TK being injured. He should know the situation.

Yeah, he should know the situation, but that just makes no sense. Had Kuszczak been fit to play, then Brez would have been on the bench - we'd have had our full quota of seven subs including KLL. Are you saying that we had intended to go with just six subs whatever the situation with our goalkeepers?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I took it to mean that Gus had 2nd thoughts when. he heard of the possible doubt over TK and put Lua Lua on the bench rather than say Harley or 1 of the DS.

Ah, ok.

Out of the possibilities that you mention you'd have to hope that it was one of the DS...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So I write a similar thread and get all sorts of abuse, lovely.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
I've definitely missed something with Kaz and court on Monday. I'm assuming this a banned subject, can someone PM me so I understand :facepalm:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here