Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kitten on Big Brother

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
ben andrews girlfriend said:
welcome to my ignore list you homophobic twat

Tee hee. Anyone watch The Vault on Tuesday ?

Q. What H is the condition whereby a person constantly thinks there is something wrong with themselves?

Contestant. Homophobia ?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Perhaps I do it just to keep you all on your toes...or perhaps Im just lazy and never check my spelling of grammer.

Shanks, ask Heather if she would mind me doing an article on them for Freshers Edition. I would try and make it funny.

Shanks

Sep 30, 2003
Harlow
Richie Morris said:
Perhaps I do it just to keep you all on your toes...or perhaps Im just lazy and never check my spelling of grammer.

Shanks, ask Heather if she would mind me doing an article on them for Freshers Edition. I would try and make it funny.

On the 'Big Bro 2'? No probs mate, I'll mention it to her tonight. Bear in mind though that the Fresher's edition has been ransacked by advertising already. Over half the space has already been used up, apparently. Which is a bit crap.

How about including it in the next issue?

Shanks

Sep 30, 2003
Harlow
Woe is you. :nono:

You'll be glad to know that Sian is still utterly convinced that she's editor though, so some things never change at least.

Shanks

Sep 30, 2003
Harlow
Fair enough. What was the exact debate though?

"Is she the most annoying bitch on TV since Vanessa Feltz and Kate Thornton?"

Although to be fair, I've watched about 13 minutes of this year's BB in total...

Getting back on topic - our lesbian friend has broken the rules so many times that someone is going to be evicted. I would say please let it be all of them but I've booked next Friday off so I want to see an eviction - whether they are all weirdo's or not.

I might try and sneak in a We Want Falmer banner - will probably have to be a sheet of paper that I can hide in my pocket to get past security.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
The Great Cornholio said:
I might try and sneak in a We Want Falmer banner - will probably have to be a sheet of paper that I can hide in my pocket to get past security.

so is it a 30' x 3' banner or a sheet of A4 GC?

:)

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Mr C said:
Go on then, I'll bite....

You gonna be the one to give it to her then? :)

As said before, she would be fair game if she got a decent haircut, washed herself and got some make up and feminine clothes! :p

D

Deleted User X18H

I am not homophobic I just don't like gays and lesbians shwoing off about their sexuality

hove born&bred said:
I am not homophobic I just don't like gays and lesbians shwoing off about their sexuality

Definition :

The term homophobia means fear or hatred of, aversion to, or prejudice or discrimination against homosexual people. It is sometimes used to mean any sort of opposition to same-sex romance or sexual activity, though this may more accurately be called anti-gay bias.

Sounds like you are homophobic to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here