Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kitten on Big Brother

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Clearly not or she wouldn't be on BB.

Equal rights fair enough, but she's just a total bore, who rams her views down everyone's throats. She acts like a spoilt 13 year old, "rebelling" (in her own mind) against everything, quite probably just for the sake of it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

edna krabappel said:
Clearly not or she wouldn't be on BB.

Equal rights fair enough, but she's just a total bore, who rams her views down everyone's throats. She acts like a spoilt 13 year old, "rebelling" (in her own mind) against everything, quite probably just for the sake of it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You're right, I think she is rebelling just for the sake of it. Did you see that spectacle as she went into the house? Sticking a finger up at the crew and refusing to go in until she'd seen her girlfriend. wtf?? :rolleyes:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Kitten - walking, talking, dumbing-down epitome of Brightons 'up-their-own-arse' trustafarians. Deeply boring. Nul Point for nicking Tracey Thorne's wingnut-enhancing hairstyle wholesale also :salute:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
She wouldn't be so bad if she came up with some original ideas, sadly she is just recycling the same old shit we hear time and time again.

One thing I would like to ask anti-capitalists is "what pays for the hospitals that you go to when sick or the schools to educate your children?", money does not grow on trees does it!

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
every one in that house is a social misfit. it's the worst show on tv and the only people who are worse are the idiots who persit on watching it.

D

Deleted User X18H

Tom Hark said:
Kitten - walking, talking, dumbing-down epitome of Brightons 'up-their-own-arse' trustafarians. Deeply boring. Nul Point for nicking Tracey Thorne's wingnut-enhancing hairstyle wholesale also :salute:
IAN

SHE IS NOT FROM BRIGHTON SHE IS FROM BLOODY YORKSHIRE
HOW DARE PEOPLE REFER TO THIS FREAK AS A BRIGHTONIAN

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

D

Deleted User X18H

hove born&bred said:
IAN

SHE IS NOT FROM BRIGHTON SHE IS FROM BLOODY YORKSHIRE
HOW DARE PEOPLE REFER TO THIS FREAK AS A BRIGHTONIAN

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Re above "Ian" is the last part of Brightonian I had trouble typing.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
counter-pr[]k said:
Why are they all freaks????
because after last years snorefest they wanted interesting housemates

its kinda backfired IMHO! ( the mudwrestling thing was funny though)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GUNTER said:
She needs a shag to turn her straight.

*superhero music*

when my county needs me ...

:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Gareth Glover said:
The bloke who initially I thought was the biggest wanker, Jason, now appears to be the shrewdest and most decent chap there.

Shell needs to win because I am hoping she will show off her bottom again at some stage.

The other 10 are total no hopers including that Marco who gives gays a bad name.

1/ jason is STILL the biggest wanker
2/agreed
3/agreed but michelle and vanessa are both quite fit too

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Tom Hark said:
Kitten - walking, talking, dumbing-down epitome of Brightons 'up-their-own-arse' trustafarians. Deeply boring.

Yay you. My feelings in a sentence. Yes I know I've invaded some northern town with my poncey southern left-wing middle class drinking habits, but at least I work for a living.

And I still get pissed off with all the f***ing commuting web designers making the house prices in Brighton so high that I can't afford to move back. :(

D

Deleted User X18H

The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Yay you. My feelings in a sentence. Yes I know I've invaded some northern town with my poncey southern left-wing middle class drinking habits, but at least I work for a living.

And I still get pissed off with all the f***ing commuting web designers making the house prices in Brighton so high that I can't afford to move back. :(

Its the bloody 25 yr old estate agents that are making house prices in Brighton so over inflated the amount they valued my flat at was outrageous ........... but it sold at that price but its no good in the long run.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
"Kitten" (the name she made up for in the house - everyone else calls her Kat) is due in Brighton Magistrates court tomorrow for an unpaid speeding fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here