Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit Suppliers for next Season

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Bozza said:
Way back when we first went to Errea I was involved in the regular supporters/board meetings that used to (and might still do) take place.

We were shown a prototype of the new shirt and I was really, really impressed at the quality.

I've long maintained that the shirts as produced were nowhere as good quality as the prototype and did wonder if kits such as Middlesborough's were of a higher quality than ours.

I also remember Dick Knight telling us that the reason why we never got our shirts before the season started was because he didn't want low quality transfers on the shirts. Obviously he doesn't care about quality any more with all the stick on transfers we now have.

Erreas shirts are low quality and poorly sized. I have old Ribero shirts that were much maligned at the time but are still going strong over 10 years later as I use them for training.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Who made the Sandtex Great Escape shirt, that was excellent quality, mine is still going strong, mind you it doesn't get worn that often as I don't want to risk damaging it before it is framed and hung on the wall.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
No Fear, a bit of surfer action, and like the idea of a No Fear label, also they could put one of their little saying on the shirt "You turn up, you lose, you go home" intimidate the opposistion

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
The logo on my current home shirt has peeled off and its been worn and washed loads, must be one of 'The Lucky Ones', id liek to see Umbro or Nike make the shirts.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
my white shirt for the palace game is fine, i never machine was it, always do it by hand because i looked at it and thought the label mght peel. nike make kits for many teams in conference and legues 1 + 2 so i dont see why they wouldnt do ours

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Until we get a roof we should ask GoreTex to make our stuff.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Couldn't care less until the logo becomes part of the shirt as opposed to these tacky transfers I don't bother.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Agree with BH

Put the logo as part of the shirt.

The one a couple of years ago was excellent.

We are due for 2 new kits next year - better get it right this time.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Couldn't care less until the logo becomes part of the shirt as opposed to these tacky transfers I don't bother.

Agreed-I've bought nearly every new shirt but won't be buying any more until the quality is improved. I know the club needs the money that shirt sales provides but I'd like value for money.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Richie Morris said:
Get LONSDALE kit.

I said this a couple of years back when they started making Blackburn's kit...With them making and Skint sponsoring we would have the coolest kit in the country. Well we would providing they changed the colour back to the proper blue.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Doesnt make much difference, my Skint logo has peeled off once, got it replaced by the shop and now the second one is peeling. How come the players names and numbers seem more durable?

My choice would be Nike or Puma.

I know, girly post here - but do you wash it inside out? That tends to stop stuff peeling off.

Btw - i wouldnt buy Nike

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here